104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Is LotAtc currently working? If yes what version? (I tried 1.3.0 beta1)

edit: Some issue on longbow with Shell tankers (61/62). They disappeared from Tacan and later somebody said one Shell killed itself. (Atleast one is at angels 14k which is cutting it close in those mountains)

Edited by ApoNOOB

Z3eQC8f.jpg

IwNslJf.jpg

The 104th Phoenix are proud to announce that after extensive testing our server statistics website is now live and open to the public!

27fTeSn.png

Track your flights and fights with our new website located here detailing everything from:

• Flight time,
  • KD ratio,
  • Missiles fired,
  • Air to Air Refuelling,
  • Airfield Landings,
  • Carrier Landings,
  • Teamkills,
  • Ship kills and many more!

Z3eQC8f.jpg

pHShrQJ.png

Track your individual stats showing A2A and A2G rankings as well as data on missile shots and kill information.

Z3eQC8f.jpg

Fight for the top spot in Air to Air AND Air to Ground and show the DCS World you mean business!

Stats available HERE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Wow, awesome!!!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

When will the server switch to Persian Gulf again? :)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Weekly annoying Apo wishlist post:

Issues again (or still) with tankers, on OP longbow, those near fleet work, but rest seems to have issues with Tacan&not on radio menu. They ARE still in the mission(spawn), just don't react. (edit2: There just was Mission restart vom OP Desert Fox to Long Bow and on first glance tankers seem to work) <- edit3: No tankers gone from menu again :(

Also red reported an issue with Guduata not capturing when having cleared all units. (I think they said they got the 'all units clear land troops' message, but someone from that round has to pipe up)

Similar issue we had yesterday night on Blue when having captured Sukhumi. We got troops on it, got the HAWK site setup, but still the server message reverted to 'capture Sukhumi'. The next targets units spawned, but I wasn't in the server to see if we could capture the next base (Guduata).

A lot of frustration has been expressed the last view days about ranges from spawn to target area, mostly by red. As I understand this mostly came from frustration of not having any A2G people and Sochi not being captured the whole round. The server was running already for many hours and apparently there was just no crew around to fly much A2G.

My suggestion for that would be somekind of assistance for the first TA (that is essential to spawn aircraft) after a fixed mission time has elapsed (let's say half or 3/4th mission time), that atleast makes it easier for the respective Team to capture a base.

I don't know if the ground unit numbers for Red side are the same with tanks etc. but for example you could have AI units try to strike X amount of targets each hour. Or simply have a JTAC popup after a set amount of time.

Also having made the flight for Blue to Kutaisi(in Helicopter) and yesterday trying to get from the FARP to Sochi for red in a KA-50, I gotta say those ranges are 10-15nm too long for my tastes. Personally I see no reason not to move them up a bit, while the KA-50 is mighty dangerous and dedicated rotorheads will make quick work of Sochi, and anything else on the coast, the bigger problem is that not enough people fly them and do the job. Please helicopter pilots, especially from red give some feedback from this.

Personally I like the long transit flights from/to the boat with A2A refueling in&out and would love it if more of the community embraces it. Imho fuel restriction and somewhat long flights (I don't think they are excessive) are the best ways to prevent airquake and thoughtless fuel use by all aicrafts.

But on a mission like longbow a middle ground should be had if there is disparity in the teams. Not saying these idea are the way it should be done, just throwing my feedback out there and some ideas to address some balancing without affecting the spirit of the mission.

----

edit4: More red helicopter confusion(longbow), I am not sure where to spawn, either there are slots missing/not loaded right or I am blind. There are no Helicopter spawns at Sochi and there are no slots for the FARP between Sochi&Guduata (don't know it's name).

Edited by ApoNOOB

Hey, question for you guys... I noticed that in the 104th server, you can choose a slot and fly, of course... but I also noticed that if you don't choose a slot, that you can't just spectate... that if you try to select Briefing, without choosing a slot, it doesn't let you. I like that... how did you guys do that? Is that done through one of the scripting tools?

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

I9-9900K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra | 32GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe | RTX 2070 Super | TM Throttle | VPC Warbird Base TM F-18 Stick

Hey, question for you guys... I noticed that in the 104th server, you can choose a slot and fly, of course... but I also noticed that if you don't choose a slot, that you can't just spectate... that if you try to select Briefing, without choosing a slot, it doesn't let you. I like that... how did you guys do that? Is that done through one of the scripting tools?

I spoke with one of your team about this the other day mate, you guys need to select 'Own Aircraft' in the F10 options under the customise mission options.

Also make sure that Spectators external views are turned off in the main DCS options.

This is how we have our box set up.

Let me know how you get on mate!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

He usually flies the Hornet IIRC. In the Hornet you need to set LSS code to match the code given by JTAC and start search in AO. You also need to set the LGB code to match it as well. Whenever you want to know if there's JTAC available in the mission you can check it via F10 comm. Somebody feel free to CMIIW.

Edited by Oceandar

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

In Liberty mission and I must say its probably DCS bug, Hornet on the red team does not have DL despite having E-3 and it doesnt even receive peer to peer DL from other Hornet. All blank in the SA.

Hey guys, why is F-16 datalink disabled on Op Backfire v8 ? I was so looking forward to enjoying it on your server. :(

Daniel

Hey guys, why is F-16 datalink disabled on Op Backfire v8 ? I was so looking forward to enjoying it on your server. :(

Daniel

Datalink is not disable. Just flew it myself and its working but somehow not really reliable as hornet and flanker. It appears and dissapears and I put my hope on ED to look into it. There are several factors that might cause it I'm well aware of that but not seeing bandits flying medium altitude close to yourbase and quite close to AWACS is a big question. Of course its fit for another topic.

Datalink is not disable. Just flew it myself and its working but somehow not really reliable as hornet and flanker. It appears and dissapears and I put my hope on ED to look into it.

Oh, okay. Do you know by chance if ED is aware of that issue?