104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Thx 4 the detailed reply!! :)

Btw. DCS unstable currently? I thought everything got more n more improved in the past few patches (the past months) ?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Hey guys, sorry I don't want to be Betty here... But did you get around to updating SimpleRadio yet or is it a problem on my end? Sorry I don't want to bug you but I use your server to test if my SR is working, no pressure. :D

Edited by ApoNOOB

Hey guys, sorry I don't want to be Betty here... But did you get around to updating SimpleRadio yet or is it a problem on my end? Sorry I don't want to bug you but I use your server to test if my SR is working, no pressure. :D

Done. Version 1.2.3.0 now

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually, there IS AWACS, OP Leopard BEST mission currently!!! awesome!!!

• Like 1
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there I have few questions

Yesterday for the first timd I got in this server, got banned after take off.. I have no idea what happened.

Secondly, how can you find ground targets or "conflict areas"?

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

Did you took off from right side of the runway or taxiways loaded with illegal load outs? You know... Lasers etc.

Conflict areas are listed in the briefing and they are activated sequentially. You either wait for a message to tell you which one is active, or ask in chat, or fly from one to the other or you write a command in chat (I don't know it either :) )

True, better briefings for ground attackers are needed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

If I try to get into server, i get a disconnect with a popup message saying "protocol error stream error"

I did takeoff from the left side, about illegal weapons.. I dunno, I had a mig21 with grom and rockets

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

If I try to get into server, i get a disconnect with a popup message saying "protocol error stream error"

I did takeoff from the left side, about illegal weapons.. I dunno, I had a mig21 with grom and rockets

Illegal weapons are weapons that you add by modding the game... which is nearly impossible due to integrity check. Definitely not illegal weapons.

Only thing I can think of is some sort of mixup with the admins. Contact one of them.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

"protocol error stream error"

I used to get that error while trying to connect on Blue Flag more than a month ago but after a patch it all went away.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hi there I have few questions

Yesterday for the first timd I got in this server, got banned after take off.. I have no idea what happened.

Secondly, how can you find ground targets or "conflict areas"?

You were probably removed for high ping, our limit is 330. If you come on to our teamspeak and join the Help Desk channel an admin will help you when they are available. If you have been banned for high ping we will quickly test your connection and allow you back in the server providing it is good enough.

What is your DCS Callsign?

You can find the Target Area's by reading the mission briefing and following your aircraft waypoints. Messages pop up in the server every 15 mins letting you know what Target Area is active however the fastest way to find out is by simply asking your fellow pilots in chat or on Teamspeak.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;2909689']You were probably removed for high ping' date=' our limit is 330. If you come on to our teamspeak and join the [b']Help Desk[/b] channel an admin will help you when they are available. If you have been banned for high ping we will quickly test your connection and allow you back in the server providing it is good enough.

What is your DCS Callsign?

You can find the Target Area's by reading the mission briefing and following your aircraft waypoints. Messages pop up in the server every 15 mins letting you know what Target Area is active however the fastest way to find out is by simply asking your fellow pilots in chat or on Teamspeak.

It could be because of pings, the other day I was experiencing some lag.

My callsign is Bersagliere81, same as in this forum. I will try to connect to TS when I'll be in the mood for installing it :D

Thank you!

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

I used to get that error while trying to connect on Blue Flag more than a month ago but after a patch it all went away.

Disregard... I got again the message while trying to connect to 104th...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;2909689']You were probably removed for high ping' date=' our limit is 330. If you come on to our teamspeak and join the [b']Help Desk[/b] channel an admin will help you when they are available. If you have been banned for high ping we will quickly test your connection and allow you back in the server providing it is good enough.

Hi Maverick, I don't know how and what happened but I could join on the server again few hours ago. If you did unbanned me I want to say thanks alot sir, because since our last chat last week on TS I don't think I would be able to play on the server for good because I couldn't give you any data you need.

Cheers

Gam Zeh Ya'avor - King Salomon

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Still getting server time out with your server disappearing off the multi player list any known cause for this, Im not one for a high ping,Its been happening after the last 2 updates?

Come at me on TS bro to get this fixed (or another admin just pm them).

Your 100% not on our banned list so its got to be something else.

Server is back up ... panic over :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad