104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Question.

Are you allowed to play on the server using the New Open beta variant?.

Played today with no Problems (other then the Centerline fueltank for the M2000 missing on airfields)

Did not actually realize the server might not have been hosted using the Open beta until 1.5 hours of play.

So is it OK to play if ur using the Open Beta or does it cause any problems?.

Edited by mattebubben

Hi, 104th

after this update,

Mig21 can not carry 800L drop tank ,chaffs and flares again in 1.53 server.

Can you guys fix this problem?? I wish I could enjoy the battle with my MIG21 in 1.53 server this weekend.

Are you using Open Beta or Stable release?

Hi, 104th

after this update,

Mig21 can not carry 800L drop tank ,chaffs and flares again in 1.53 server.

Can you guys fix this problem?? I wish I could enjoy the battle with my MIG21 in 1.53 server this weekend.

It is working. Although we';ll be updating later to 1.5.3.52875.76

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any plans to add the Gazelle? Been out for a few days for 1.5 but still not in any of your missions as far as I can tell.

Gazelle will be in later/tomorrow. I plan to add Gazelle along with the Ka-50 Mission objectives.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It is working. Although we';ll be updating later to 1.5.3.52875.76

Many thanks RIPIDE

:thumbup:

but I tried in both version, there are still NO 800L tank, chaffs and flares for MIG21 as before. can you check this issue?? thanks!

Edited by wumas0201

Many thanks RIPIDE

:thumbup:

but I tried in both version, there are still NO 800L tank, chaffs and flares for MIG21 as before. can you check this issue?? thanks!

lol I dunno man. I went into the server an loaded up 800L fine.

wumastank1.JPG

Edited by RIPTIDE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ok. THere seems to be a discrepancy again. Release Clients 1.5.3.52724 can't see all the rearm munitions (800L/ASO-2, etc), but older 1.5.3.52018 Clients can.

...... ffs. I'll try fix this later.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So the server has been updated to the latest Stable Release version?

And not the Open Beta version?

And are ppl with the Open Beta Version allowed to play ? as you can both see and join the server with the Open Beta Version (without and troubles)

ok. THere seems to be a discrepancy again. Release Clients 1.5.3.52724 can't see all the rearm munitions (800L/ASO-2, etc), but older 1.5.3.52018 Clients can.

on buddyspike i can use the center fuel tank on the M2000 using the beta version.

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2

WOW~~that`s great, waiting for your good news bro.

S!

Can you set all Su27 to have 50% fuel please. We needlessly wasting time while unload excess fuel and have trouble at the airport with too many planes, lag, crashes... We will be quick to get out of there.

Please.

Thanks in advance!

lol No Falcon.

I still remember way back when ED changed the default Fuel for Su-27 in the Editor to 56%. And we made a mission like this, with all Su-27 at default 56%. Everyone whined.

What's the problem with 100% fuel anyway? I can burn through a full tank no problem in short time. Just fly like the F-15 boys do for a few mins while getting to Bullseye.

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Question.

Are you allowed to play on the server using the New Open beta variant?.

Played today with no Problems (other then the Centerline fueltank for the M2000 missing on airfields)

Did not actually realize the server might not have been hosted using the Open beta until 1.5 hours of play.

So is it OK to play if ur using the Open Beta or does it cause any problems?.

It could cause problems sometimes, depending on what exactly is between which release. For some time now, we run on the Latest Stable Release. There will be times when something comes through on Beta that is particularly appealing which can have us running Openbeta.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I believe not, due to fact it requires server object export.

LotAtc these days works around that with a direct link to the LotAtc Server from the LotAtc Client. Client exports don't figure into it.

Edited by RIPTIDE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thx for info, so default LotAtc behavior? I'll test it

Edited by Shaman

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Thx for info, so default LotAtc behavior? I'll test it

I'm not sure what the question is.

Rest assured, LotAtc is a far more stable beast than it was years ago when the 104th and 51st tried it then. I still remember it crashing servers and brining them to a halt. We communicated with Dart last year and this year while we tested it live, and he was able to pinpoint and alleviate choke points in it's execution that allows it to run on big missions with many clients as good as the small missions with 6 clients or less.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have been running it successfully since purchased 1.0.0 license, almost 24/7 for a week on <51>SERVER. Question was if I disable or limit server exports it won't affect LotAtc server and client routine at all?

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

I have been running it successfully since purchased 1.0.0 license, almost 24/7 for a week on <51>SERVER. Question was if I disable or limit server exports it won't affect LotAtc server and client routine at all?

Ahh very good.

Exports have no effect on LotAtc. Turn them off.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We also run LotATC on all our servers and as far as I can see it does not inflict on server stability. But it only works for the first mission you load for now but I believe DArt is on the path to solve this bug.

Yeah we have been running LotATC for 2 months now without any stability issues!

Currently we have given access to it to a few selected community members who we trust.

Later this weekend however we will be opening access community wide that people will have to sign up for to get access to the LotATC password.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad