104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

I agree that night missions are a very good idea and in terms of weather winds would give a new depth in terms of simulation (because when are there calm winds at 10.000ft, honestly).

This would put you on your heals as flying at night is always a challenge (even for an experienced aviator). And because this is a simulator, it ads realism (wars don't stop when the sun goes down and/or there's a slight breeze)

But severe low altitude cloud cover would seriously hamper the air to ground folk. Not just for the reasons that King Hrothgar named, but also because it would hamper the use of targeting pods and PGMs.

A compromise would be more night missions and more missions with winds and cloud cover at 20.000+ft.

The trouble with some of those setups is they make the ground attack side impossible. AI SAMs/AAA are not subject to limited visibility. The ground pounder areas would have to be adjusted accordingly.

A compromise would be more night missions and more missions with winds and cloud cover at 20.000+ft.

Excellent!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

no

noooooooooooooooooo no no no no nooooooo

no "midnight" or "fog" or inclement weather ----- i get on to shoot ppl down - not practice IFR

when i see night, i log off...

hate the weather

hate it

yeah if it's not easy mode this one dont fly. then he comes in to a hard mode map where he doesnt even stay, to talk about my 10 kills and 7 deaths being " ruff" or something like that.

+1 for night /clouds if possible. here and there...but as it is now armagedon is the night map i believe.

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2

;2708594']Hmmmm.... just checking the forecast for this weekend

Looks like its going to be overcast with a chance of rain along the Black Sea coast :music_whistling:

:lol: :thumbup:

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

;2708594']Hmmmm.... just checking the forecast for this weekend

Looks like its going to be overcast with a chance of rain along the Black Sea coast :music_whistling:

Mwahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Reporting RL data from the FEBA - that massive rain all over the place could be easily be changing into snow. Check your anti-ice systems gents...

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Just one thing mav. The f86 is missing from op bison and the 15 is missing on the redfor side.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Hi guys,

my internet connection is 100Mb. when I do a test speed on www.speedtest.net I get these values:

e67Mtaf.jpg

how should i configure the autoexec.cfg?

Currently I have it set with these values:

if not net then net = {} end

net.download_speed = 1024*1024

net.upload_speed = 256*1024

Should I change it? What values?

I live in Germany.

Where it is located your server?

My ping on your server is around 120-140 and often lose your connection. Why?

Shrouded can fly into your server for 15-20 minutes, and sometimes even after a few minutes I lose your connection..

In my PC Tacview is installed but I can not see anything except my aircraft.

I imagine that the export of data is locked.

it will always remain so?

Thanks for your help

Intel i9-13900K, @5.8GHz, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master, 32GB DDR5 6200 DomPlatinum, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24G, LG 48GQ900-B, 4x 2TB Crucial P5plus M2 SSD NVME, 1x 500GB WD SN850 SSD NVME ,Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1650W ATX 3.0 , Windows 11 Pro, Corsair AiO H170i LCD RGB, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, VPC Mongoos T-50CM3 Base, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, MFG CROSSWIND, Corsair K95 Platinum, Sennheiser G 600, Roccat Kone Mouse.

Anyone else have trouble connecting? I was on about 7 days ago, left on a trip, got back last night and for some reason I can't even begin to load into the server.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

I wasn't disputing anything. I didn't know if there was a problem with the server or if it was on my end. I'm not sure I'd have anything to dispute. lol Looks like someone gave me an answer though about slmod. That could've been it, I guess.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Hey why is there no AWACS on OP Liberty? I miss it