New Website

169th Panthers has a new website

it is 169thpanthers.com.au

Feel free to sign up to our forums, check out the Competition ladder (newly reinstated) and Statistics Board which is still in Beta.

A BIG thank you to Helix for his work on the home page and forums from all members of the 169th Panthers.

Thank you for supporting

Looks good so far, I can't log in username/password wrong. Hopefully I will be back on-line within the next 3 weeks.

Anyone that signed up over a few days ago will have to re-register. I migrated the site to a different version. Instead of needing to register on both the forums and site you now only register at the site. I was able to import some users and most of the posts but not all.

S!

Helix

• Like 1

Do i win anything for being the first pilot to have a team kill on the new server? ;)

Great job guys! Thanks for all the hard work and sharing....

side note: What happened Woody? Did you crash on landing? Oh well, it was fun anyway. Next time we decide to dance guns only, one of us needs to switch sides....lol

Nice job there. good to have the site back. Liked the new score system. apears more informative.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Thanks guys, it's been a challenge but fun. If any of you have any recommendations please feel free to email me. I'll have a Contact Us button up shortly on the site. If any squadron would like a link posted up on our site please email us with your squad name and the link.

S!

Helix

looks great buddy. functionality + looks :)

one suggestion : get rid of tumes new roman.....

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|