Faulty batch of license keys

Bravo020

Hi, I am under the impression that there is a faulty batch of license keys released for the Mig, and I'm guessing the Dora too.

The feedback I received from Leatherhead was "It's an error in the initial batch of keys and their set hardware binding.".

Now I'm getting requested to re-enter activation keys for the Mig and Dora when there has been absolutely zero change to the hardware.

So, if this is true and I've been issued with an invalid key then, please issue me with one that doesn't randomly request that I re-enter another activation key. Of course if this isn't the case, then please can you investigate this issue and provide me with a suitable fix to this annoying situation.

Also, what to do about the wasted reactivations spent trying to get the software up and running.

Thanks,

Please file a support ticket here: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

Your issue will be looked at and hopfully resolved promptly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester