DCS World 1.2.12 Discussion

NineLine

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5.5V Lights rheostat is functional now

Thanks for that fix. I was already wondering why these did not work...

[TABLE][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]|

[/TABLE]

Sorry if this not the right place to ask this question about the beta download. But every time I try to download and install the beta I'm getting a "HTTP:499" error. Do anyone have a clue how do solve that problem? :helpsmilie:

Intel I7 4770K, Evga 1080 FE, win10 64Pro, 32GB ram, TracIR 5, Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar x2, MFG Crosswind

didn't anyone notice the switchable cockpit texture by drop-down menu for mig-21bis? Glad that LN has done this.

I noticed that gauges, lights etc is not working at all, all dead. Am I only one? Tried to repair but no help..

Asus Prime X570-P * Ryzen 5800X3D + Scythe Fuma cooler * RTX 4080 Super * Corsair 64GB DDR4 3600MHz * Samsung 980 pro 1Tb + 2Tb nvme * Samsung 850 EVO 512Gb SSD * Corsair RM850x V2/2018 * HP Reverb G2 * CH Fighterstick/Pedals/Throttle * Win11

I noticed that gauges, lights etc is not working at all, all dead. Am I only one? Tried to repair but no help..

at office now, will try it later.

I think I know where the issue from.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

When will this version be released as a non open beta?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

What is the download link? The only file in the OPEN BETA download section is OPEN BETA 5, just over 4 MB.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Not sure what your point is, the changes going into 2.0 are huge, in such they didnt want to make people have to wait for these new modules until 2.0 could be released... so if they didnt do that, people would be complaining that they were getting these new modules... how many have we gotten since then? and possible 2 more?

SO it ends up being a no win for ED as everyone can find fault no matter the direction they step...

The point is that DCS World 2.0 has likely been delayed yet again. With four weeks left and holidays starting (time off for ED employees?) in 2014, and another non-2.0 beta coming which will be here "for a while" the chances are pretty slim. The open betas tend to last one week, although sometimes less and sometimes more.

A lot of people will be disappointed that 2.0 and the new terrians (previously announced for 2014) are likely going to be delayed again. My hope is that ED has been testing 2.0 to the point it is very stable and there is no open beta. In which case, the possibility of a release is a bit more possible as the open beta process tends to take a week or so.

I wish I had the time to setup my Fanatec gear so I can use it to drive the hummer..lol

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs