GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

7 hours ago, =Andre= said:

Yes, it does. Via SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0 software.

So not the beta software? I downloaded the beta version and played msfs2020 but it not vibrate 

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

Supported in both beta and stable SimShaker for Aviators versions.

Regarding MSFS 2020 related issues please refer to this thread https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/official-simshaker-for-aviators/230315

There is a plenty useful info there.

• Like 1

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 12/23/2020 at 9:21 AM, =Andre= said:

Supported in both beta and stable SimShaker for Aviators versions.

Regarding MSFS 2020 related issues please refer to this thread https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/official-simshaker-for-aviators/230315

There is a plenty useful info there.

Thanks Andre, it got it to work

• Thanks 1

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here upgraded from the old jetrix version to the new flight jetseat with 8 motors, does it feel any better?

I'm looking to upgrade because 2 of my motors failed in my jetseat so effectively have only 4 left missing one on my butt and 1 in the back so it still works somehow but not great.

Hi all, just I have just got a Jetseat and have it working great in DCS, does anyone run one in conjunction with a Buttkicker ??, if you do what sort of sounds from the planes are you letting the Buttkicker handle now you also have Jetseat vibrations.

Cheers

8 hours ago, Hotdognz said:

Hi all, just I have just got a Jetseat and have it working great in DCS, does anyone run one in conjunction with a Buttkicker ??, if you do what sort of sounds from the planes are you letting the Buttkicker handle now you also have Jetseat vibrations.

Cheers

I got two bass shakers and tend to using them for certain "thump" sounds, such as touchdown, afterburners, gun, weapons... For Geffect and stall I prefer the seat pad, even engine. Gear, speedbreak, wake turbelence... I still prefer the seat pad.
Both systems complement each other quite well.

• Like 1

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andre! I would want to buy you a jetpad, how is doing to ship it to Spain in this moment? Better through Fedex or Express mail? Can i pay it with Paypal personal account?

What happend if a transducer brokes? Can i replace it easily? i love DCS, but assetto too, what type of jetpad is better for both, jetpad original or race? Sorry if there are too many questions...

Thank you for your work!

1 hour ago, mberdial said:

i love DCS, but assetto too, what type of jetpad is better for both, jetpad original or race?

I understand the only difference is the shape of the pad, the race one is narrower to fit in a bucket race seat. I have the standard one with the cut out for the stick and it works great with DCS and race sims too. Note that you will need to purchase Simshaker Wheels software for race sims. Simshaker for Aviators supports DCS and is free.

Edit: I stand corrected on the race pad - see below!

Edited by Baldrick33
  • Thanks 1

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

1 hour ago, mberdial said:

Hi Andre! I would want to buy you a jetpad, how is doing to ship it to Spain in this moment? Better through Fedex or Express mail? Can i pay it with Paypal personal account?

What happend if a transducer brokes? Can i replace it easily? i love DCS, but assetto too, what type of jetpad is better for both, jetpad original or race? Sorry if there are too many questions...

Thank you for your work!

Hi mberdial,

how is doing to ship it to Spain in this moment?

DHL Express is fast and reliable

Can i pay it with Paypal personal account?

Yes, you can.

What happend if a transducer brokes? Can i replace it easily?

Yes, it's not hard.

what type of jetpad is better for both, jetpad original or race?

JetPad original is better. Race edition features a different vibration nodes control pattern. 

I can also provide a narrow version (the same size as Race edition) of a regular JetPad w/o cutoff.

Edited by =Andre=
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 12/13/2020 at 1:33 PM, =Andre= said:

Hello,

yes, you can get it by this link https://andres.shop/jetseat/56-soft-pad-simshaker-jetpad-black.html

Hello, I received it some days ago and just migrate my old jetseat to the new cover.  Quality of new cover is far better, foam is thicker and more dense. Anyway, I replaced the upper layer with 30mm high density foam, in which I made holes for motors. So I do not feel their shapes anymore, just the vibrations. Very confortable. Maybe a bit expensive upgrade, but it is worth for my point of view.

• Thanks 1

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

got my jetseat today, WAY quicker than i expected it (especially when the tracking said it was released from Russia on the 19th and arrived at JFK yesterday!)

hooked it up and WOW.  even at default settings of 50 in sim shaker i could probably shake a tooth loose!  i'd hate to see what happens if i set it to 100!

still dialing things in but the game feels totally different with a rumble underneath you.  and OMG THE BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gardnerjr said:

got my jetseat today, WAY quicker than i expected it (especially when the tracking said it was released from Russia on the 19th and arrived at JFK yesterday!)

hooked it up and WOW.  even at default settings of 50 in sim shaker i could probably shake a tooth loose!  i'd hate to see what happens if i set it to 100!

still dialing things in but the game feels totally different with a rumble underneath you.  and OMG THE BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!

I don't think you will want to get most of it at 100. 

Level 100 is rather suitable for KW-908 model with different vibrating motors inside. The new motors I use are much more sensitive to the commands.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello, has anyone experienced their microphone becoming VERY insensitive after using their Jetseat? I have the Jetseat in USB mode so I'm not sure what's going on, but the mic worked fine before I plugged in my jetseat. Any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated.

10 minuti fa, Dadnar ha scritto:

How long would be considered "normal" for EMS?  3 months?  When should I be concerned that it is lost?

Dadnar

I live in Italy, my jetseat has been shipped exactly 2 months ago, and only yesterday has been released from the national mail hub (so I think it will be here in 2-4 days)

Edited by OttoPus

47 minutes ago, OttoPus said:

I live in Italy, my jetseat has been shipped exactly 2 months ago, and only yesterday has been released from the national mail hub (so I think it will be here in 2-4 days)

Did you ship EMS or DHL?

2 hours ago, Dadnar said:

How long would be considered "normal" for EMS?  3 months?  When should I be concerned that it is lost?

Dadnar

EMS always delivers, never losses. How long - depends on the destination country and your luck.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 minute ago, Dadnar said:

Sounds like I just need to be patient.  😛

Yes, that's for sure.

The moral of the story?  Go DHL!

This is not so clear cut. DHL is really fast but more expensive.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 1/28/2021 at 10:23 AM, =Andre= said:

Yes, that's for sure.

This is not so clear cut. DHL is really fast but more expensive.

The last in update from EMS is on December 10, 2020 stating that it was released from customs in Russia.  Is that normal for their to be no updates for 6 weeks?