GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

So if the seat works in DCS without the software, is it still adjustable in DCS or ? and if it works in DCS do I even need the software to use it in Asseto Corsa, and can the effects be adjusted there also ? Is the Simshaker software only a factor if I wanted to add bass shakers etc ? or does the Simshaker software give more adjustment to the seat in games which support it ?
DCS requires the free software Simshaker for Aviators available from Andre’s website. There is an optional additional paid module for bass shakers.

Assetto Corsa requires the paid for Simshaker Wheels also available from Andre’s website.

All Simshaker products provide full adjustability for the games they support.

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

or does the Simshaker software give more adjustment to the seat in games which support it ?

I'm not sure we still can find such a game. It used to be World of Tanks and War Thunder, but AFAIK that native JetSeat support in those titles has got degradated.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've just ordered a jet seat from your shop. Payed via paypal, DHL for delivery. Is there a tracking number? Thanks.

P.S. no software atm since my main use is dcs and simshaker for aviators is free, right?

I'll check later if I need simshaker wings too for il-2 and x-p11.

Thanks.

Just pulled the trigger on one of the seats at Andre's. As an engineer, I like the fact that the measures and even tolerances are given :thumbup:.

Correct me if I'm wrong: it seems that the internals and electronics are identical for all three versions of the seatpad.

Thanks to a spacious "controller's chair" and no need for a joystick cut-out, my choice was the regular model.

DHL reported shipment pick-up within <12h of placing the order. I'm impressed! :notworthy:

Intel Core i7 9700K@4.6GHz|ASUS Strix Z390-H|G.Skill DDR4 32GB@3200MHz|MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti|2xSSD 500GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 RAID0|SSD Samsung 850 EVO|Corsair HX 750W|Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout|UWQHD 34"|Valve Index|Logitech G9|MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000|VPC WarBRD Base+MongoosT-50CM2 Grip|VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle|VKB T-Rudder|Beyerdynamic DT770|Boom mic|Windows 10 Home

I searched through the forum but couldn’t find an exact answer to my question.

Does the Jetseat vibrate when firing the Gau-8 in the A10CII?

I have the latest Simshaker for Aviatiors installed and I see the option in the menu. But even increasing vibration strength to 100 doesn’t give me anything when firing the gun.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andre,

I'm interested in purchasing your Jetpad. Are you currently shipping to the USA? If so do you know what the shipping time is for that? I would like to purchase this as a Christmas gift and I'm curious how early I need to order for it to arrive by December 25th. Thanks!!

Windows 10 x64 | i5-9600K | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 256GB & 1TB SSD | GIGABYTE Z390 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Virpil WarBRD | Slaw RX Viper v2 | TrackIR 5 | Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

Guys, I'm sorry for the offtop. My older brother in Russia can't buy the life-saving drug Aggrenox (please see attached pic). This drug is manufactured in Germany. If someone can help me with purchasing this drug (or its Dipyridamole based analogs) and shipping it to Russia, please send me a personal message.

Aggrenox.thumb.jpeg.caabe706161eee4d765b20114f218240.jpeg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Andre,

I'm interested in purchasing your Jetpad. Are you currently shipping to the USA? If so do you know what the shipping time is for that? I would like to purchase this as a Christmas gift and I'm curious how early I need to order for it to arrive by December 25th. Thanks!!

Hi ZBoT,

Yes, I'm shipping to the USA. Via DHL Express it takes 2 - 5 business days worldwide. Some distant locations may take a bit longer.

I think you'd better order it in advance, since around Christmas delivery time may become longer.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi everyone,

I originally posted this in [Official] SimShaker for Aviators, but me thinks this forum might be the one for my snag below, basically PC sound output works and things vibrate and also under test but no communication with DCS. i.e. it doesn't show the aircraft i'm running, tried loads of different ones. Seems to be a comms problem between DCS and Aviators software, anyone have any idea. Apologies if this is the wrong forum. I deleted this similar question earlier thought it might be the wrong place to post. (Ah so many insecurities) I dont want to upset anyone.

My Jetseat arrived Last Friday 7th Nov 2020, which I am using for DCS. I am having a problem with the Jetseat set up. Whilst the seat connects via the USB it will not operate in that mode. I have to connect the 3.5mm audio jacks and also switch the mode button on the controller to show red which I believe to be the Sound intercept mode. I followed the instructions below

Assembly and Installation Instructions

Attach the JetSeat to a chair using straps

Connect the JetSeat control unit by means of DIN connectors

Connect the AC/DC power adapter to the JetSeat and AC network

Set JetSeat On/Off switch to ON

Download and install Gametrix JetSeat Control Panel and Massage applications

Connect JetSeat USB connector into a PC USB port.

Sound Intercept mode

You can use JetSeat in its Sound Intercept mode with any game (not only PC game but actually at any device with 3.5 mm sound output).

Plug JetSeat's 3.5 mm male jack into your device sound output (as if it was a Buttkicker amplifier),

plug a headset or speakers into JetSeat's 3.5 mm female jack,

press and hold MODE button at JetSeat's control unit for 3 seconds. LED color changes. Wait about 10 seconds for changes to take effect. That's it.

Further steps: adjust vibration level by rotating a big black dial at the control unit or via JetSeat Control Panel App.

Disappointingly I am also unable to detect any DCS aircraft in the Simshaker application, download is the beta version 2.1.4.0 (I had earlier tried the stable version with the same result) I just see the generic Jet Engine, Helicopter and Piston options.

I also have installed NET Framework 4.8

I have an email trail with Andre but no progress so far.

Additionally the kit passes the test modes with all sensors vibrating.

I’m hoping you smart guys/gals out there might be able to help me find a solution.

Found my Solution:

Hi All

I have now sorted my snags with SimShaker for Aviators. In the scripts folder of saved games for my version of DCS Beta is an export lua, this contained a couple of lines for my Streamdeck along with a couple of lines from SSA. A little bit of shuffling around with the strings trying to find an order that would enable both systems to work proved fruitful.

Disconnecting the 3.5mm audio plugs from the Jetpad now also gave me full control via the USB connector in the SSA program, no longer needing the Sound Intercept mode

The second problem was with with .NET framework producing errors, this was solved by basically carring out a scan check via the command line then un checking .NET framework in Windows features, restarting the computer and re- installing it. I did a re boot to make sure and it seemed to behave.

The gametrix controller now shows a satisfactory green light.

Hopefully this helps anyone else out there. Many thanks to the generous people out there who chipped in to help with the initial snags I was having.

Regards

Edited by Mordants

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11,

Does anyone have a good F/A-18C simshaker profile for the current SSA version? Seen a couple on YouTube but it wasn't up to date as some effects were missing.

I´m more focused on the Tomcat these days but that´s what I use for Hornet:

General volume: 85%

Afterburner: 100

Cannon: 100

Canopy: 65

Cat shoot: 50

Chaff: 83

Engine: 29

Damage: unchecked

Flaps: 74

Gear turbulence: 50

G Feeling: 50

Ground bumps: 74

Ground roll: 50

High speed shudders: 50

Landing gear: 71

Launchbar: 50

Payload: 100

Refuel boom: 59

Ejection: 50

Speedbrake: 50

Buffet: 50

tail hook: 77

Everything else: 50

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Is Jetseat/Simshaker currently supporting the new A-10C II? I am getting the following error (see screenshot) when starting the A-10C II and no activity from the Jetseat.

Which version do you use?

I just want to give a shout out to Andre for his excellent customer service and speedy delivery. My JetSeat shipped within a couple days of ordering, and I received it after a little over a month here in the US. I got the software activated and the pad set up, and everything seems to be in order in the few minutes I've spent with it so far!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Andre,

My JetSeat arrived today and it is setup and working nicely in DCS etc.  Quick point to note for other potential buyers or new users with problems, AVG picked up the EXE and blocked it from writing to the the config files, once I sourced and tracked that down the seat and software both worked as they should.

Nice bit of kit, will spend some time setting it up now to my liking.

• Thanks 1

Quick question, I am about to order one but I am trying to figure out which one. I just got a PlaySeat Evolution and the seating area is about 14" wide. The FSE pad is 18" wide, The Race is 15.4" but seems to be customer order and the SiMsaker is alsio15.4" I am worrried that the FSE is too wide. Which ones did you guys who recently purchased get?

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

I just tried to order and pay with PayPal and got a message that the order can’t be completed due to a government regulation. Any idea what that is?

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

3 hours ago, DutchCoolHand said:

I just tried to order and pay with PayPal and got a message that the order can’t be completed due to a government regulation. Any idea what that is?

Unfortunately, business-to-business payments with PayPal are restricted in my country. In such a case please try to pay from some other private account or use another payment option (via bank cards).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]