GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Hi Andre:

It's been a while since we last connected. As you may (or may not recall), I purchased my KW-908 a couple of years ago. A fantastic product (although I had to eventually replace my power module). The sense of immersion it adds to my flight sim is incredible.

Also, here's a shout out to f410. I also acquired the Simshaker for Aviators software when it became available. Together they both make my DCS F/A/-18 rock.

I was initially flying BMS's Falcon until the early release of the F/A-18. Now I'm back with DCS and exclusively flying the Hornet.

I'd like to kick it up a notch and add a buttkicker. I have an Air Force Gaming seat and would like to get you guys advice on which one to get - The Buttkicker Gamer 2 or, the Buttkicker Simulation Kit. I don't believe my AF Seat will accommodate the BK Gaming 2. Your thoughts would be appreciated. BTW, I plan to your FSE Vibrating Pad in March - no later than April.

Best regards,

Mike "Mad Max"

SDK for the jeatseat

Hi Andre, i buyed your jetseat and simshaker wings an was total happy with it, i also built a g-seat or better pneumatic motiion cue system who works now perfect in combination with your great seat, so i use simtools and have a lot of plugins for games who are not supported by the jetseat for example roller coaster 2 or elite dangerousi want to ask if it possible to get the sdk for the jetsdeat somewhere. i look at the old homepage from gametronix but the sdk is gone, i dont wont to sell later nothing i will do it for my one and maybe for my little son, rollercoaster with the g-seat and your jetseat in combination would be a lot fun, maybe you can check out me building threat on homecockpits, greetings volker

I purchased a Gametrix JetSeat KW-908 some years ago and eventually I burned out the power supply forgetting to turn it off. I recently ordered the Olive Drab VIBRATING PAD GAMETRIX JETSEAT FSE. It is way more comfortable and easier to keep still on a chair. The vibrations seem a lot better and it looks more adult focused. For people that run into problems with the KW-908 I would highly suggest upgrading.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

I received my Jetseat 908 Saturday and have been testing it since. What a great piece of gear! I plugged my Buttkicker into the audio output and have been using both together, the Buttkicker for general vibrations and the Jetseat to emphasize effects, together they bring so much life to the sim - I can't imagine flying without them anymore!

Win 10, Gigabyte Aorus Ultra with i5 9600KF @ 4.6GHz, 32G DDR4 3200 RAM, GTX 1070, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog stick on VPC Warbird base, Warthog Throttle for jets & helis, CH Throttle Quadrant for props, CH Pro Pedals, 500GB SSDs for installed sims :gun_smilie:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm looking for a little advice. I'd like to get one of Andre's Jetseats, however my seat is a bit small. I use the same rig for flightsims and race sims and both get about equal play time. So I am wondering which version would be best, both for fitting my seat, but also for maximizing the best tactile feedback for both game types; the JetSeat Race or the JetSeat FSE.

my setup:

It's still a bit of a work in progress ... perpetually :glare:

Seat.jpgseat-measurement.jpg

It seems like the JetSeat Race would likely fit better. But how difficult would it be to make a notch for the centered joystick? It already just touches the seat at maximum backward deflection.

Also would the JetSeat Race still provide accurate and appropriate feedback for flightsims?

Thanks for any suggestions or guidance from anyone.

Cheers

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

I suggest something like that would be fine:

Race size, but original Gametrix motors layout, small cutout.

Is your Sparco seat cover hairy?

Thanks Andre, that sounds great!

Do you mean hairy for the velco to attach to the seat cover? It's quite smooth, velcro will hold things in place, but weakly. The Jetseat straps could easily wrap behind the seat cushion and velcro strongly to the actually seat under the cushion. It's difficult to describe, but I don't think holding the Jetseat in place will be a problem at all.

Just discovered this and would love to order. Got a few questions is the KW-908 JetSeat the newest one we can buy.

EDIT:I see you have the kw-908, kw-908AM and the FSE versions. Could anyone give me any advice on choosing between these for DCS.

Edited by A Hamburgler

I would say KW-908 JetSeat is the most popular and proven but it's not the newest.

About the mods please read my explanation on this page https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134704&page=174

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, hairy for the velco to attach to the seat cover. I paid attention to those small black pillows.

I can provide both velcros and elastic bands to attach the JetSeat.

Thanks Andre. My apologies - we had a big wind storm here yesterday and my internet connection was not working for the last day. I will send you a private message to arrange this order.

Thanks for all your help.

Hallo Andre !

I ordered a JetSeat FSE - Cover Color : Dark Olive on 09.02. Can you say approximately when it will be delivered? (Germany)

Thanks in Advance !

Spoon

AMD 7800X3D | Asus TUF Gaming X670E Plus | Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 64GB @6000MHz| NVIDIA 4090 FE | DCS only @ M.2 WD SN850X 1TB | Quest 3 & Virtual Desktop | TM Warthog | TM Pedals | | My F-18 Rogers SimPit

Looking forward for more orders from you, sir :)

I have already ordered a 2nd seat. I can't decide whether to put it in service or store it as a spare. I suspect I will be building a 2nd simpit, but most of the time I will be using only one or the other unless I have a guest or my son starts taking an interest in flight sims. So I may store it for future use.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]