GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Looks like it will be interfere.

I suppose a handy man could add the hollow space for the stick to the standard JetSeat.

That consists of foam, artificial leather, wires, motors. Nothing very special. You can cut, glue, stitch, move motors, etc with it.

Hence, you have some options

1) DIY and not wait,

2) wait until I do that for you.

I'm relatively handy, but will it be a nice result? I can't imagine there being any motors in that area since it's between the legs. If I do actually have to unwire and rewire etc., then I might indeed wait. Especially since your new version will be an upgrade all in all, right?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Details are in my mind only yet.

I think of it as 8 vibe motors, easy access to the motors for maintenance, hollow space for the stick, fabric military style cover, reduced noise, US$199, limited edition device.

That's music to my ears...

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Andre, I downloaded the Simshaker beta last night and had a blast flying the Viggen.

Your product is an absolute game changer. It adds so much immersion that I can't see ever being without one.

Also, it keeps my butt from getting flat. :)

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I don't quite understand what "upgrade all in all" means. Could you please explain me?

I mean that overall, even if I choose to mod the current JetSeat, that your new product coming in spring, will be a better JetSeat in terms of performance.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Andre, I downloaded the Simshaker beta last night and had a blast flying the Viggen.

Your product is an absolute game changer. It adds so much immersion that I can't see ever being without one.

Also, it keeps my butt from getting flat. :)

Thank you for the complimentary remarks sir!

Keep your butt cheeks in a good shape :)

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I mean that overall, even if I choose to mod the current JetSeat, that your new product coming in spring, will be a better JetSeat in terms of performance.

Roger that Boris, thank you.

Well, what you'd like me to do with your existing order?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Details are in my mind only yet.

I think of it as 8 vibe motors, easy access to the motors for maintenance, hollow space for the stick, fabric military style cover, reduced noise, US$199, limited edition device.

Am I following this correctly Andre? You are gonna have a new Jetseat version out in a few months? I was just about to order too. I would hate to order and miss out on a new improved version out right after. Would there be any changes to the dimensions or shape of it? Could you clarify in your idea for a military style cover?

Edited by Torso

Would there be any changes to the dimensions or shape of it?

Yes, since some of us definitely need the hollow space for the stick.

Could you clarify in your idea for a military style cover?

I mean a color of the fabric cover may be chosen from a military style palette (dark olive, khaki, camouflage, etc.) instead of a current black+orange.

palette.png.26910e9ad1c5e2ca77c8513996348337.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Roger that Boris, thank you.

Well, what you'd like me to do with your existing order?

You could cancel it and I will send you the difference for a pre-order of the new JetSeat?

Hi Andre, I also use a center-mounted stick and chair cutout. It might make more sense to get your version of the seat. Any chance of changing my current order to your version? I'm also happy to pay whatever difference in cost.

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andre will your new seat fit a Aces 2 ejection seat?

http://www.simpits.org/design/HowTo_AceIIseat/HowTo_Ace1.html

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I'll get you a copy of the prints.

UPDATE: I've sent a google drive link to your email. Please confirm you have received them. If not, I'll find another way.

UPDATE 2: There are no actual measurements for the backrest but I'm more than willing to provide those to you. Its a series of ribs and spars which is covered with either fiberglass or tin. I can send you photo's of my not yet completed version if you require.

Edited by Gladman

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Ok, lets' turn it into preoder. I will PM you details.

Great, thanks!

I'll get you a copy of the prints.

UPDATE: I've sent a google drive link to your email. Please confirm you have received them. If not, I'll find another way.

UPDATE 2: There are no actual measurements for the backrest but I'm more than willing to provide those to you. Its a series of ribs and spars which is covered with either fiberglass or tin. I can send you photo's of my not yet completed version if you require.

I've got the link, thank you :)

Looking forward for sizes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No problems, Hugh. I will PM you details.

That's excellent, thanks Andre!

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Gunfighter6,

I think reloading firmware will help you

https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/p/jetseat-firmware-reload-procedure.html

Hi Andrey,

I've tried doing the firmware reset but there is no power. After I hold the mode and motor buttons together, then I switch on the power but there is no power.

I think there is something wrong with my power module all together. Do you have any suggestions? I can't fly with out my seat, I feel naked. LOL

Thank you,

Win 10 · i9900K@stock · 4070Ti· ASUS Z390-A · SSD · 64Gb · TM Warthog · CV1 · Quest 2

Hi Gunfighter6,

if you mean that LED is off that may be quite normal.

Have you completed all the steps of the procedure?

Hi Andrey,

Yes, I followed the entire procedures. There was NO windows activity but I went through the whole process of reloading the firmware anyhow, but still it does not work.

Anything else I can try?

Win 10 · i9900K@stock · 4070Ti· ASUS Z390-A · SSD · 64Gb · TM Warthog · CV1 · Quest 2

On the preorder page you mention a "fabric military style cover". Will this be a slip on cover that would work for regular jetseats? I'd be interested in that sold separately. Also wondering if there'd be some other kinds of upgrades possible for owners of the original jetseat?

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat