GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Andre,

Have recently noticed a problem with the A-10C and my Jetseat. Whenever I land the plane I get all the great feedback from landing gear, flaps, bumps over the taxiway, etc. But when I do the shutdown procedure of the aircraft the Jet Seat suddenly starts a severe vibration and even when the plane is "cold", it still vibrates. Any idea what could cause that? Thanks and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Andre,

Have recently noticed a problem with the A-10C and my Jetseat. Whenever I land the plane I get all the great feedback from landing gear, flaps, bumps over the taxiway, etc. But when I do the shutdown procedure of the aircraft the Jet Seat suddenly starts a severe vibration and even when the plane is "cold", it still vibrates. Any idea what could cause that? Thanks and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

Hi Ron,

I will have a look on that, thanks for reporting :xmas:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andre, So you know, I tried the A-10C in DCSW 2.0 and did not experience the issue. Not sure what's up with this. No biggy.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Andre,

Hi Ron,

at which version should I look for the issue?

Sorry, my bad. This issue happens in 1.5.2 Beta. I can't figure where the Jetseat is getting any signal as the plane is totally "cold". No turbines rotating, control surfaces moving etc. Stumped.:(

Here is the test I did to see if it was still happening, it is. Chose the A-10C Freeflight-Black Sea-Ramp Start hot.miz. After opening in the cockpit, everything ready to go, I simply taxi over to another part of the base and do a shutdown. Once I move the throttles to the "detent" (Off) position the Jetseat starts it's thing and rather strong I might add. Completely shut the plane down, all switches off, canopy open, boarding ladder extended, everything cold. The jetseat keeps vibrating like this until I exit the mission. Hope that helps you pin down the problem.

Sorry, my bad. This issue happens in 1.5.2 Beta. I can't figure where the Jetseat is getting any signal as the plane is totally "cold". No turbines rotating, control surfaces moving etc. Stumped.:(

Here is the test I did to see if it was still happening, it is. Chose the A-10C Freeflight-Black Sea-Ramp Start hot.miz. After opening in the cockpit, everything ready to go, I simply taxi over to another part of the base and do a shutdown. Once I move the throttles to the "detent" (Off) position the Jetseat starts it's thing and rather strong I might add. Completely shut the plane down, all switches off, canopy open, boarding ladder extended, everything cold. The jetseat keeps vibrating like this until I exit the mission. Hope that helps you pin down the problem.

Could you please give me the track? I can't reproduce it on my end.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here you go.

Andre,

Here is the track but I don't know how you can tell from it that the Jetseat is vibrating as I said.

While doing this track I did see that it occurs/begins when I turn off the battery switch after moving the throttles to the Idle detent. In the track you can see me turning the battery switch back on and the JetSeat vibrations cease at that point. Turn the switch to the off position again and the JetSeat begins vibrating again until I close out the screen.

Demo for Andre.trk

Edited by Chief1942
add info

Andre,

I believe I have resolved the problem. Seems I had one of those "Unhandled Exception has occurred in your application" errors. Went into the MSCONFIG menu and worked through that swamp. It seems there was something amiss with Win10 communicating with the JetSeat application. Went with a "Normal" boot and now after redoing the same Free flight .mz I no longer have the rumble. Everything seems at the moment to be operating as advertised. Sorry for taking so much of your time on this. Like so many things, it is hard to know where to begin in diagnosing problems like this.

Hi Andre,

everything is working now, my AntiVir software made some problems and I couldn't update to the latest version.

Off Topic:

It would be cool if it was possible to connect your software with a FPS like ArmA 3 etc. to get a hit feedback

Windows 10 | i7-8700K@5GHz | 2080 Ti | Intel Z370 Chipset | 32GB RAM@1866 MHz | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB| Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w. FSSB R3 Mod | Saitek Switch Panel + Radio Panel + Multi Panel + FIP + Flightpanels Software | MFG_Crosswind | TrackIR5 | TM Cougar MFD Pack | Obutto R3volution | 1 x LG38 | GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Hi Andre,

everything is working now, my AntiVir software made some problems and I couldn't update to the latest version.

Off Topic:

It would be cool if it was possible to connect your software with a FPS like ArmA 3 etc. to get a hit feedback

Hi Stefan,

good news, thanks for reporting that :xmas:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Andrey,

Are you working on the M-2000c export for the cushion? It's kinda weird flying with out feedback in my seat lol...

Show.

Hi Show,

not right now, but we are going to add support M-2000c soon. And we hope to get support on it from the community.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Andrey,

Are you working on the M-2000c export for the cushion? It's kinda weird flying with out feedback in my seat lol...

Show.

Hi Show,

not right now, but we are going to add support M-2000c soon. And we hope to get support on it from the community.

Hi Andrey

That is super!

I had the same felling as showtime817th here. ;)

Happy holidays by the way. :)

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

M-2000C support is on the way, donations are welcome to show respect for our work.

More than happy to send a donation for the M2K support!

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Future plans

Hi Andre,

what kind of effects are going to be added to the UH-1H? Some pages back I read there was a poll to determine the next module to get more effects, and the UH-1H won. Is this expansion still planned for December?

Second question, are you considering adding "native" support for Elite Dangerous and/or Star Citizen like DCS. I believe many DCS enthusiasts also play at least one of the two, and I really look forward to combining the jet seat with one of the upcoming VR HMD's.

Hi Andre,

what kind of effects are going to be added to the UH-1H? Some pages back I read there was a poll to determine the next module to get more effects, and the UH-1H won. Is this expansion still planned for December?

Second question, are you considering adding "native" support for Elite Dangerous and/or Star Citizen like DCS. I believe many DCS enthusiasts also play at least one of the two, and I really look forward to combining the jet seat with one of the upcoming VR HMD's.

Hi BudgietheLittleHelicopter,

the main change for Huey is Payload Release/Missile Launch/Fire effect added. Also I've added Damage (Pilot's Been Hit) effect and Doors lock effect.

New version of SimShaker is under beta testing now. It's going to be published one of these days.

I do not play Elite Dangerous and/or Star Citizen, sorry.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Elite dangerous offers no output unless you use memory hooks (which often change with updates) so it's not even worth looking at Andrey.

Win 10 64bit | i7 7700k delid @ 5.1gHz | 32Gb 3466mhz TridentZ memory | Asus ROG Apex motherboard | Asus ROG Strix 1080Ti overclocked

Komodosim Cyclic | C-tek anti torque pedals and collective | Warthog stick and throttle | Oculus Rift CV1 | KW-908 Jetseat | Buttkicker with Simshaker for Aviators

RiftFlyer VR G-Seat project: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2733051#post2733051

More than happy to send a donation for the M2K support!

Thx!

M2KC support is in beta test right now. If everything looks good, we can release a new version soon...