GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Huge СПАСИБО to you for this software!

I was devastated when realised that this seat cover working only in Sh*t Thunder and World of Sh*t tanks... Now it have second life!

Going to donate...

Thanks a lot for your support P61!

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Got it.

Thanks Andrey, I've ordered those .

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Hi, Andre shipped me a seat some weeks back... all the way to New Zealand... I've placed it in a Obutto R3volution setup and it works fine. the straps are too short but that does not seem to be an issue....

Kudos to Andre for his epic help and communication... thanks again andre!!!

to add petrol to the flames its a great addtion... next up is butt kickkers... :D

regards

Piers

Hi, Andre shipped me a seat some weeks back... all the way to New Zealand... I've placed it in a Obutto R3volution setup and it works fine. the straps are too short but that does not seem to be an issue....

Kudos to Andre for his epic help and communication... thanks again andre!!!

to add petrol to the flames its a great addtion... next up is butt kickkers... :D

regards

Piers

Thanks a lot for your feedback Piers :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gents, another SimShaket (not standalone Sound Module) update is published

http://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/2015/07/simshaker-for-dcs-world-update.html

Those of you who has "Use your own .uwv files" options activated (see attached picture) please delete at your folder following files:

so_99_2_1.uwv,

p1_7_0_2.uwv

to let them be automatically updated from distribution package.

1515577508_2015-07-1821-19-06JetseatHandler.png.3213b149fd1fa04795c849177c9f64db.png

Edited by =Andre=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Andre, one thing I noticed, raising/lowering the gear in the A10C is a very short duration effect. Would it be possible to alter it so you can feel the shaking for a longer duration, pretty much like when you move the flaps, but stronger? :)

Hi EntropySG,

I hope you will like updated LG effect.

Looking forward for hearing from you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i was a bit off for awhile ...just tried A10C ...landing gear lock is a winner!!!

Good job done =Andre=

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
Win11x64, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, i5-8600K OC4.5 GHz, 120GB SSD INTEL 530, SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 250G, 1TB HDD WD RED, MSI Z370-A PRO, Cougar AQUA 360 CPU cooler, Kingston 2x32GB DDR4 3800MHz, 4K LG 50" Monitor, Meta Quest Pro VR, Orion2 HOTAS MAX,Orion Metal Flight Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition), GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT.

Hi guys.

I am tempted to order the "GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT". I am mainly piloting A-10C and Huey among other sim vehicles.

Does KW-908 work in combination with buttkicker?

Where can I order KW-908? Shipping will be into EU. I don't speak russian.

Will the seat and software be 100% Windows 10 compatible?

thanks for your answers/comments.

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

I just received my Gametrix seat from Andrey yesterday.

The seat fitted nicely in my soft office chair.

(But Andrey had also confirmed the dimensions of the seat beforehand, so no problems was expected.)

Picture of the seat in place

DSC_0617.JPG?dl=1

Picture of my "PC/Cockpit corner".

DSC_0622.JPG?dl=1

Well, what's it like then?

I must say, powerful.

I like most to fly WW 2 era planes, and tried out the Bf-109 and the Dora.

Already sitting in the plane before departure, you can feel the whole rumble of the engine, especially at idle.

When you give throttle, the vibration increases, then settles at some lower level. But now you start to feel the bumps in the runway.

The scuttling when you are not quite up to speed with the rudder.

The change in vibration as the wings begin to lift.

Slightly letting go.

And then, silence..

At least relative, under the constant rumble from the engine.

But oops, whats that? Vibration again?!

Pull down, pull down, we're stalling!

Phew, got it, and now climbing.

Wheels in, klonk, klonk, up and locked.

It's a whole new experience. :)

In the Dora you feel a nice shudder when you fire the guns, but sadly not in the 109 yet.

(However, I'm sure it won't take long before it's there also.)

The A-10C is a whole other ballgame, with its almost vibration free jet engines, but crazy GAU-8 Gattling gun. That shake with the Brrrtt sound, priceless. ;)

The other effects are good also and perhaps easier to notice in this plane.

Others have mentioned that you can even feel when you drop ordnance, but I didn't get around to try that yet.

But I did manage to make a very smooth landing, nice effects there. :)

This was the first impressions.

What I noticed the most was that the seat taught me to fly better, with a more "seat of the pants" feeling.

I had not fully noticed before, but I tended to handle the planes quite rough, and only pick them up just before (sometimes after) they stalled.

I apparently also didn't handle the rudder fully well. ;)

With this seat it's easy: Pull until she starts to rumble, then let go until she settles down.

If she suddenly starts to rumble "for no reason", check your rudder and/or your speed.

It's really a different feeling to fly this way. A good one.

I can feel my flying getting smoother this way.

As Andrey and others state: "You got an AoA meter in the seat of your pants now".

It is also easy to feel when you're down on landing, and whether it was a fine one, or you should just be happy that you can walk away from it. ;)

All in all, a purchase I can recommend.

And I am amazed what effort Andrey has put into this, and even makes the effort of sending seats for us, so that we can enjoy his trickery.

Thank you so much Andrey. :)

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Hi guys.

I am tempted to order the "GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT". I am mainly piloting A-10C and Huey among other sim vehicles.

Does KW-908 work in combination with buttkicker?

Where can I order KW-908? Shipping will be into EU. I don't speak russian.

Will the seat and software be 100% Windows 10 compatible?

thanks for your answers/comments.

For the two first questions, I think I can reply:

The seat should work fine with Buttkicker.

Andrey is developing a sound module for his SimShaker software that sends sounds to the Buttkicker and to the Jet seat at the same time.

See the thread about it here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=144060&goto=newpost

For purchase, contact Andrey by PM or on his blog page, then he will help you get one.

I just got one from him yesterday. ;)

Blog link: http://dreamsimteam.blogspot.com/

About Windows 10, I think you must ask Andrey.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Andrey is developing a sound module for his SimShaker software that sends sounds to the Buttkicker and to the Jet seat at the same time.

I have to correct a bit your answer Henrik. At present оne can use only either JetSeat Handler or Sound Module, not both at the same time.

I think one can also try to combine BK (native for BK sound mode, not SimShaker) and KW-908 (SimShaker USB mode). But I don't know will that be a very good experience, I never tried such a combination yet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have to correct a bit your answer Henrik. At present оne can use only either JetSeat Handler or Sound Module, not both at the same time.

I think one can also try to combine BK (native for BK sound mode, not SimShaker) and KW-908 (SimShaker USB mode). But I don't know will that be a very good experience, I never tried such a combination yet.

Ok, I misunderstood the concept then.

Just to clarify:

Is the purpose just to deliver sounds, so that SimShaker can be used with a Buttkicker instead of a Jet Seat?

I just had this idea that the Jet Seat might be able to deliver the more "detailed" vibrations, since it has 6-8 vibrators, while the Buttkicker might be able to deliver a deeper rumble, since it has more power.

Just seemed like a good combination to me. :)

System specs:

Ok, I misunderstood the concept then.

Just to clarify:

Is the purpose just to deliver sounds, so that SimShaker can be used with a Buttkicker instead of a Jet Seat?

Yes.

I just had this idea that the Jet Seat might be able to deliver the more "detailed" vibrations, since it has 6-8 vibrators, while the Buttkicker might be able to deliver a deeper rumble, since it has more power.

Just seemed like a good combination to me. :)

Yes. Probably advanced users will come to that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Many thanks to =Andre= for arranging my GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

ordered on the 12/07/2015 and arrived today 29/07/2015 tracked all the way.

Setup was easy: power, usb, and 3.5mm jack for the sound

I had the software installed already and it was recognised straight away, launched dcs and I was getting good vibrations straight away :)

After my initial test I had a play around with the settings and adjusted the gain levels, really easy to use and I am very happy.

Nothing beats feeling your airbrake passing through the air with a vibration, hopefully I will never forget to close it again lol

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

ordered on the 12/07/2015 and arrived today 29/07/2015 tracked all the way.

Setup was easy: power, usb, and 3.5mm jack for the sound

I had the software installed already and it was recognised straight away, launched dcs and I was getting good vibrations straight away :)

After my initial test I had a play around with the settings and adjusted the gain levels, really easy to use and I am very happy.

Nothing beats feeling your airbrake passing through the air with a vibration, hopefully I will never forget to close it again lol

You are welcome BIGNEWY :)

Cool picture!

What are those red ribbons tied to the chair?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

What are those red ribbons tied to the chair?

bungees to keep my 18 inch warthog extension centred :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=118585&d=1434386163

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi Andre,

Okay I'm not able to get the SimShaker for DCSW_setup to install. I keep getting an error message. Tried several times, no joy. Since the seat works in the "massage mode" I assume it is working properly, just getting no effects from DSC modules. Assuming it is due to being unable to install the SimShaker software. Also could you clarify which port on the onboard sound the speaker plug goes to. Thanks.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Hi Andre,

Okay I'm not able to get the SimShaker for DCSW_setup to install. I keep getting an error message. Tried several times, no joy. Since the seat works in the "massage mode" I assume it is working properly, just getting no effects from DSC modules. Assuming it is due to being unable to install the SimShaker software. Also could you clarify which port on the onboard sound the speaker plug goes to. Thanks.

Hi Chief1942,

I need to know what kind or error you've got. Could you please make a screenshot for me to see error details?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Also could you clarify which port on the onboard sound the speaker plug goes to. Thanks.

To get Simshaker working you don't need to use sound input/output. In common speaker plug goes to green port.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]