F-15C radar control?

AegisFX

Is there a keybind to press on the keyboard or controller that changes the radar distance? Under the axis command list, it's MFD Range. I remember there used to be a pair of buttons for it. It is not the scan zone up/down.

Not related: Is there a reason it's almost 50/50 on whether you can reload your plane without electrical power? Sometimes I turn power on, and I have no loadout still. Other times, I turn power on to see 2 or 3 of my 8 missiles loaded.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

In my options, - annd = only affect zoom.

The numpad + and - are "thrust smoothly" up and down.

I have it bound to my warthog's slider by the L/G warn, but its the only control I need during engagements that I need to move my hand from my throttle. No bueno.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

It's under the "sensors" section in the key options. might be called MFD <range/zoom/something>

You need to unbind your axis though if you want to control it by keystrokes. The axis might flicker a little thus commanding the MFD back to the axis position.

So, unbind axis, bind keystrokes and you're good to go.:joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

Perhaps I need to delete my controller profile then. but as you should see in the attached, I have no option within the "sensors" panel. The "scan zone increase/decrease" is changing the width of RWS from the narrow 30 to wide/normal 60 degree. Thank you.

Screen_141128_162526.thumb.jpg.78aefcb68e47ab0e2756fc7ff9cb94ee.jpg

Art Of The Kill: