Mustang's land textures zip file package

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To bad... nice work but is to much for my gtx550ti.

Great work Mustang, must say that again. After first try long time ago i just installed this mod again (second time) and finally i can enjoy with solid 60fps on GTX780ti.

Thank you.

Edited by Falcon_S

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Thanks Mustang. Really nice work. One question though, towards the end of the ultra lua there is a line:

switchoffFetchSmokes = 1;

It seems to be a debug...should it be set to 1?

Cheers,

Stonehouse

Yes i intentionally set this so there isn't smoke coming from every single chimney on the map, i think it looks quite ugly, you can set this back to 0 if you want them back.

Makes perfect sense and probably saves an fps or two here and there as well. Thanks!

or, you can switch smoke on,

so when landing one can actually see from the cockpit,

the wind direction on final.

Some think that's useful.

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

Wow Mustang, is this is the new update you told me about on the AO server yesterday ?

Will it work with OVGME ?

Hi yes this is it :) I have never used OVGME but i'm sure you'll be able to figure out how to make it work with it.

BTW the package was updated several hours ago with numerous improvements/tweaks.

Hi yes this is it :) I have never used OVGME but i'm sure you'll be able to figure out how to make it work with it.

BTW the package was updated several hours ago with numerous improvements/tweaks.

I will try it with OVGME, looks like a nice texture will download from work :).

Cya later in the skies.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attitude Power Trim Power Attitude Trim

Wing Commander SWAC

What do you mean? what's wrong with the mountain textures?

edit: this pic was taken yesterday in the AO server

BENhKDZ.jpg

I don't know the mountain looks quite dull on my system. Please let me check again. I shall revert back in sometime.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC

Screen_170422_010017.jpg

Here and I have the textures to high.

I am not trying to compare but in the other texture set that I use I love the way the mountains look . Here it looks dull but hey I am not an artist it's just my thinking that it looks dull. Else the other flat areas looks real good.

Edited by humptydumpty

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC

Here and I have the textures to high.

I am not trying to compare but in the other texture set that I use I love the way the mountains look . Here it looks dull but hey I am not an artist it's just my thinking that it looks dull. Else the other flat areas looks real good.

The mountains in my package should look very good too, i think you might have a problem with your High.lua file, are you sure that the luas from the mod pack are copying into your directory properly?

The mountains in my package should look very good too, i think you might have a problem with your High.lua file, are you sure that the luas from the mod pack are copying into your directory properly?

Actually I am using your old lua scripts because I am on an old laptop. Would that be causing it ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC

Mustang , I put the original .lua files back from your texture , but I have kept the LOD to low should increase it to medium ? So far it looks nice. Performance is good. The texture is better at high altitude

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC

Looks great thanks Mustang

ASUS Maximus X Hero; i7-8700K OC'd @ 5 Ghz; Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 AMP Extreme 8GB; 32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4 3200Mhz RAM; 500GB Samsung EVO 960 SSD; Warthog HOTAS; Saitek Pro Flight Rudder pedals; HP Reverb VR; Realtus Forcefeel Game Pad running on SimShaker for Aviators software. :thumbup:

Can anything be done about them trees ? I get severe fps loss when there are trees especially the forest types

Hi, i have made another update to the package yesterday and made some major optimisations to many of the textures, among which are the tree textures - please re-download the package and see if you still have the problem (note that tree shadows can also cause bad fps problems)

Mustang, fyi, the link seems to be broken.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Mustang, fyi, the link seems to be broken.

Works just fine from here.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: