Enhanced and detailed grass mod

I have apply the Terrain and grass mod but Cities don't look like the photos on the first post. What is wrong????

This is my JSMGE:

Clouds & Sky Complete

DCS SweetFX 151

Enhanced Terrain

Enhanced Grass 4K

Thanks in advance

11838591_1018142034887126_4590719771259574135_o.jpg

11822940_1018147851553211_7407254931005896627_o.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Keep informed about DCS World news at: ALLIED FLYING FORCE

CPU Intel Core i7-6700K 4.00 Ghz / Gigabyte Z170X Gaming Motherboard / Memory 32GB DDR4 / Graphic Card Asus GTX1080 Turbo/ S.O. Win 10 Pro 64bits /

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have apply the Terrain and grass mod but Cities don't look like the photos on the first post. What is wrong????

This is my JSMGE:

Clouds & Sky Complete

DCS SweetFX 151

Enhanced Terrain

Enhanced Grass 4K

Thanks in advance

Hi Psicodreamics. For cities, you need the mod Highwayman-Ed (Improved Villages mod). In the first post I mentioned. You can download it from here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=115359

Any questions, ask me. :thumbup:

Your enhanced terrain and enhanced grass 8k seem to conflict with Highwayman's villages mod. If I want to install all 3, what is the order I will have to overwrite files via JSGME?

Also, what would happen if I put enhanced terrain + enhanced grass 8k + Highwayman's villages on top of Starway's desert? Would that even work?

As i said, the last mod installed will overwrite the other one if they use the same files. You will lose a part of other mods installed before. You have to see what are these files/folders. It's often possible, with a little work, to merge several mods to have "All in one". :smilewink:

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

Put my villages in first, then the grass.

My villages wouldn't work properly with Starway's Desert because the colours are mismatched, but I believe he used an edited version of them in his mod anyway, so you shouldn't need to.

I personally am using a tweaked version Starway's Northern Europe, with T.Jacobs grass for normal flying, then either my Desert mod for Iraq type scenarios, or Starway's for Afghanistan type scenarios due to the colouration that we each used in our mods.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...

How do we install it?

Only through JSGME, or some files must be replaced manually, also?

Thanks

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Put my villages in first, then the grass.

My villages wouldn't work properly with Starway's Desert because the colours are mismatched, but I believe he used an edited version of them in his mod anyway, so you shouldn't need to.

I personally am using a tweaked version Starway's Northern Europe, with T.Jacobs grass for normal flying, then either my Desert mod for Iraq type scenarios, or Starway's for Afghanistan type scenarios due to the colouration that we each used in our mods.

Starways Desert ???

HE has a desert MOd? omg i m going to look for it i need it to make the custom Ahfganistan campaign of the Mig-23 98 that il be releasing.

How do we install it?

Only through JSGME, or some files must be replaced manually, also?

Thanks

It's an old mod that has no updates, including the previous video is old, was one of the last times I had edited my terrain textures. Currently I have my own textures, similar to that video (but new) but I have not shared them as a public mod. I'm not doing this anymore. I use JSGME, to answer your question.