I-16

Plexus

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for giving some screenshots! This plane will be a lot of fun!

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

After it's seems now a official Module good luck with the I-16 get my support as well like to see more WW2 Stuff in DCS...pilotfly.gif

Mah .... frankly I wonder what sense can have an I-16 in a scenario of 1944 where there are airplanes like the 109, 190, Spitifire and Mustang ....

And I also wonder what support for the development of WW2 can give a '30s airplane that is traditionally and historically linked to the war of Spain ....

:thumbup:

Edited by Falcoblu

Official! nice! (and congrats)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

What newsletter???

Every Wednesday and Friday, by default, I go here to check what's up.

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=105

(I never wait for the newsletter push into my email).

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Eastern front would be interesting but it would be better to see the Western Front fleshed our a bit more first.

That being said while I’m not a huge Rata fan I’m definitely glad to see anyone developing stuff for DCS WWII. Good luck with the project, looking forward to see what the worthy foe you are talking about might be too ;)

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

• 1 month later...