New reinstallation question

Chic

Will be upgrading my computer soon. I run DCS Huey exclusively.

I have plenty of activations left so not concerned bout deactivating.

My question is; I bought the open beta version of the Huey. When I reinstall, will I still be in beta? Will I have to run an update?

Thank you for any help with this.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

DCS World and all installed modules are kept up-to-date by the integrated autoupdater (or by the corresponding Steam mechanisms in case of the Steam version). You should have seen the autoupdater in action already a few times: when you start DCS there would be a popup window asking you if you want to perform an update. Therefore your current version of the Huey should be already be current and long out of beta.

So if you re-install DCS World, you would simply go to the module manager. There you should be prompted that a module (the Huey) is ready to be installed. When you acknowledge that, you are already done and your Huey will be of the latest version.

DCS World and all installed modules are kept up-to-date by the integrated autoupdater (or by the corresponding Steam mechanisms in case of the Steam version). You should have seen the autoupdater in action already a few times: when you start DCS there would be a popup window asking you if you want to perform an update. Therefore your current version of the Huey should be already be current and long out of beta.

So if you re-install DCS World, you would simply go to the module manager. There you should be prompted that a module (the Huey) is ready to be installed. When you acknowledge that, you are already done and your Huey will be of the latest version.

Yup. Seen the autoupdater.

Thanks for the timely response.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS