DCS World Podcast: From the 476th vFG

Dojo

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding job Dojo! Very professional !

Thanks again for this great interview! I am very proud to present LotAtc to all listeners, I hope someof you will discover it and begin to use it to go in another step in simulation! Feel free to comment on my website or on this forum, I will be happy to respond to your questions!

Thanks to ANE too, very happy to talk with you and then fly with your squads sometimes, the 132nd is a very great squadron!

The commercial is awesome ! :D:megalol::thumbup:

Between this interview and now, I move the project to http://www.lotatc.com easier to remind! (old url always work).

Great new episode Dojo!

Thanks for your great effort for the community.

Also thanks to DArt for a great software, and some great combined events with the 3rd wing.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes

turned skyward for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"

Neck.png

132nd Public documents - Want to apply? - 132nd Youtube channel - 132nd Discord Channel

Sound quality is very good now. Did you use Auphonic?

Not yet, but I did check it out when you notified me of it previously. I do intend to try it, and I appreciate the suggestion.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Again a great show. Keep up the work Dojo!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Episode 8 is LIVE: Virtual Airshows

Sawamura of the VAT Berkuts (https://www.facebook.com/VATBerkuts?fref=ts) and Rhino of the Virtual Blue Angels (http://virtualblueangels.com/) join the podcast to discuss Virtual Aerobatics and Virtual Air Shows.

Take a listen here: Episode 8: http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php?292-476th-Podcast-Episode-8

First and foremost, an apology to both Sawamura and Rhino, as this episode was in fact recorded a few months ago. I could provide great excuses, but what does it matter? It's late, and that's the net of it. If any of you know Sawa, you know how supportive he is of the community, particularly in his management of Virtual Air Shows, and he was no different in supporting me in the production of this episode. He makes you want to work with him, by sheer attitude alone. This of course has left me rife with guilt. Alas, I've already taken steps to remedy this going forward by enlisting help with post production. No details for now... actions, not words.

Additionally, it was a huge honor to have Rhino on, who we wanted as a guest from the first episode. Finally, thanks to Sawa and my friend "FAQ" of the Virtual Blue Angels, we were able to make that happen. We're also going to do a dedicated VBA episode in the future to get to know the team in depth.

Originally, this particular episode was supposed to be released before Virtual Air to help promote the show, so be mindful of the mentions of the upcoming show towards the end, as Virtual Air has already happened earlier in September.

I'm such a fan of these guys, and will be promoting all future Air Shows on the Podcast whether they are on it or not.

Additionally, Episode 9 is already recorded, and is in post production now, and features Leatherneck. Stay tuned!

As always, please enjoy.

Edited by Dojo
  • Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Listening right now and just got to the commercial. Now I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!

After I finished listening to this episode, I'll also definitely look up some of the videos, those sound really cool.

Thank you for all the effort you put into the podcast. I will continue enjoying these as long as you keep making 'em.