TO ALL THE MODDERS OUT THERE PLEASE HELP!

Saberwolf, please try read the forum before raise such requests. You have to find for yourself what is about here. As a hint, this is not warthunder!

Don't became upset for mean answers here ... things are much more complicated and also future plans are even more complicated!

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

Sometimes the simple answer is the best though and the answer really is no....

To elaborate however, there are some mods to add countries, but these can cause issues ffrom simple log book issues to completely preventing you joining multiplayer servers unless you really know what you're doing...

Having AI aircraft made flyable is something that comes up over and over and there are mods to do this, but DCS updates almost always break it and this will also cause you headaches with multiplayer as well.

Further to that you're wanting to add additional aircraft that aren't readily available as flyable. Thus, unless you're an experienced modder with access to 3D modeling tools and willing to go through a lot of trial and error, and do it all over again every time ED release an update or patch, the answer as stated is no.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As far as I know there is the US Navy mod, the Swiss Airforce mod and the Hellenic Airforce Mod. You could download any of them to use as an example for making your own country mod.

You don't need a program to do this for you, you can easily do it yourself.

It's just some minor lua scripting and mainly artistic things like photoshop and 3ds max (if you want to add new models).

To elaborate however, there are some mods to add countries, but these can cause issues ffrom simple log book issues to completely preventing you joining multiplayer servers unless you really know what you're doing...

Have you ever had such problems with the HAF Mod (if you've ever used it)?

All the users are able to join servers and no one has reported a problem on this, but since I don't play DCS anymore I can't test it myself.

If you have encountered such a problem, could you report it on the HAF Mod thread?

God forgives... Spyros doesn't.