most recent F-15C key commands

fitness88

The easiest thing for you to do is to print it yourself, from within the sim.

Go to Options>Controls, select the F-15 from the pulldown, click the 'Make HTML' button (near the lower right corner). Windows Explorer will open up with the folder containing several files, including 'keyboard.html' which is what you want.

That file can be opened with any browser and printed. You could also cut-n-paste it into a spreadsheet to make it more to your liking.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

The easiest thing for you to do is to print it yourself, from within the sim.

Go to Options>Controls, select the F-15 from the pulldown, click the 'Make HTML' button (near the lower right corner). Windows Explorer will open up with the folder containing several files, including 'keyboard.html' which is what you want.

That file can be opened with any browser and printed. You could also cut-n-paste it into a spreadsheet to make it more to your liking.

Thanks, I did that awhile ago, I just thought there may be some more commands [hidden] that don't get printed in the HTML.

The HTML file is created from the active lua file. There are no hidden commands.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Hey, OP. I just finished my setup for the x55. I will upload it with pictures for the different commands. Im sure you will get some use of it. I got one profile without any kind of tracker and one with trackir.

Just give me a few hours becouse I still have to draw the thr (using paint) but firstly I need to wake up :)

I know how hard it may be starting off fresh with the ingame tutorials. I first started on the F15 a week ago and Im halfway trough the manual. The hardest part is mapping your HOTAS :)

I will PM you once I get it all ready later today.

Edit: Reading trough the posts here I might have got you wrong. Are you new to the F-15 and wondering which buttons to priorities for your gear?

Edit2: Instead of reading ''recent'' I somehow read ''common'' lol english aint my native language :)

Edited by AceRevo

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have a link to the most recent F-15C key commands?

Thank you.

I made these up the other day so they are recent. I use them as kneeboard images.

Extract the attached zip file into your "<user>\Saved Games\DCS" folder. It will put a "kneeboard" folder into your "<user>\Saved Games\DCS" folder with a bunch of jpgs that have all the latest hotkeys. Now while you are flying you could hold the "k" key down and press the "[" key to review them while in flight. If you don't want to hold the "k" key down you could press "Rshift-k", this keeps your kneeboard on screen, and use the "[" key to view the hotkeys.

KNEEBOARD.zip

• Like 1

• 6 years later...