Only have option for SC500 bombs

ozTRipwiRE

Hi,

This post is not in relation to the recent update but is a problem which I have had since when I first bought the FW190 D9 module. When I go to the Mission Editor to set up a dive-bombing practice mission in the FW190 D9 I can only seem to select the large SC-500 bombs and not the several smaller ones or rockets. I have read other posts about other A-G weapons than the SC500 bombs being available for other people in the Dora so is there anything I can do about this? Or am I just missing something that could provide me options for other weapons? I made sure I had CAS and Ground Attack selected in the ME for the aircraft but all I can choose for payload is the large SC-500 bombs. I tried to alter any settings I could think of with no luck.

Thanks for any help,

OZTRIPWIRE

Specs- Intel Core i7-4770 CPU @3.40GHz LGA 1150, 8GB Corsair DDR3 1600MHz RAM, 64 bit operating system, Leadtek GTX 660TI PCI-E 2GB 192-bit DDR5 graphics card, Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 4xDDR3 motherboard. My sound card is a 256MB RAM 3-core MDX Intel ® Display Audio, NVIDIA High Definition Audio and Realtek High Definition

Did you try to right click on hardpoint, and look into bombs menu, or did you only tried from drop down list of predefined loadouts?

If you use right click menu you should see 4 x SC50 option as well.

As for the rockets, they are not in sim yet, but apparently in later versions WfrGr 21 and R4M would be added.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Thanks WinterH and mjeh, got more options now

Hi WinterH and mjeh,

Thanks, I made a new loadout and right-clicked the hardpoint and have the option to carry the smaller bombs too now. I suppose that there is no way to carry bombs on the wing stations of the FW190 D9?

OZTRIPWIRE

Hi WinterH and mjeh,

Thanks, I made a new loadout and right-clicked the hardpoint and have the option to carry the smaller bombs too now. I suppose that there is no way to carry bombs on the wing stations of the FW190 D9?

OZTRIPWIRE

You're very welcome :) And you're correct, the FW-190 D-9 has no provisions for wing mounted stores.