Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas gone wild

Eagsu

I bought Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas about 2 months ago and it worked fine until I came across some problems few weeks ago. When I'm playing training missions it works fine and every button does what they need to do. But when I play campaign, missions etc. It goes wild. Main problems are with Master mode button, Weapons release and trigger. Master mode fires Gau-8, Weapons release button changes master mode or shoots weapons and the whole plane cockpit shakes. And then my trigger shoots also missiles.

So any help is appriciated on how can I fix this because it's really annoying and can't really play DCS A-10C because of that.

Cheers!

You should go to "Games" in windows, select your stick from the Input devices (or similar) list. Then go to Calibrate, and you can see the inputs in real time.

Also, try "resetting" your controls by just rename the Config folder in Documents; DCS will create a new one with the default binds when you start the game.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

Also, check to make sure your campaign is using the same setup (i.e., Sim, Game, etc.)...

I think the training missions default to Sim, so the key bindings match what's being said in the voiceover. Campaign may be set to Game, which would, in fact, give you different binds...

*Note: This is only a thought... I've never had it set to anything other than Sim...

Everything is set correctly and I don't see why there would be different binds between training missions and other missions.

2 different modes game and sim.

Now what would be nice is if every module mapped defaults to the joystick and throttle controls. With all the internal testing that gets done it amazes me still I will have 4 different names for the same control button between different modules. (There are many factors that go beyond why it's best to have a clean slate and mapping the controls yourself. Still IMO the basics should come mapped...

The a10c is about as pretty as it gets. The rest good luck and I suggest learning how to save control settings and exporting importing them. From playing the beta and regular game...

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.