DCS Mig-21bis Drawing - 3 winners

cichlidfan

There should either be a minimum post count or account creation date restriction added to the rules to prevent spamming.

Definitely. What the mods/admins should also do is find out the MAC address of the person setting up shill accounts and ban it :)

My vote:

Devrim

If I had second, it would be Sceptre.

Third would be Acer1961, due to the stirling effort he put in in making sure the LN were motivated, encouraged and feeling the love.

• Like 2

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should either be a minimum post count or account creation date restriction added to the rules to prevent spamming.

That would be unfair to legitimate new members. Don't worry, this isn't my first rodeo. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Devrim

• Like 1

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

Because I think with many people who are not registered beczl deserve? :music_whistling:

Please. No disputes on this subject.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I nominate Snacko, he is good people =)

Asrock z68 Extreme4Gen3

Intel i5-2500K

8GB ram

EVGA GTX 770 4GB

Creative Recon3d Fatality Champion

HDD's

320 GB Maxtor 7200RPM (OS and misc system files)

1 TB Hitachi 7200 RPM (games and music, storage)

64 GB Sandisk u100 SSD (Star Wars and DCS world 1.2.7)

Trackir 4

Saitek X65F:joystick:

Saitek X52 (Use flightstick for helo and WWII Sims, but X65 throttle)

CH Pro pedals

Thrustmaster MFD's

Logitech X5500 Speakers

Sennheiser PC360 Headphones

Win 7 Home Premium (64 Bit)

Hello

As you can see I'm not a fresh reg.

I don't understand those who are unsatisfied.

First of all.

When the poll was announced, an older registration was not a condition. Many of us, from this little DCS community read the forum, but didn't register, because they didn't want to say anything on the topics.

Now they have, because they want to vote.

I think that's not a sin.

Second, I don't get why it's bad if a community stands as one (and votes) for one of their highly respected member.

All of us know beczl's work, and many of us think he deserves a copy of the game.

The IP or MAC addresses can be checked! Nobody makes more accounts to vote for Laci.

That's all I wanted to say.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Folks,

As Leon said, this is a bit strange and so typical when, a particularly determined community (the Hungarian DCS community) stand as one for one of it's member (beczl), and the others immediately starts to whine about the situation.

Yes, there is some guys who are registered for this poll only. (Fun part: If we could log in with our in-game account to the forum, that would be lovely)

Everyone who started to complain, well, you have a chance to check all of these regs and the details behind them. It's not a big conspiracy, the only happening here is that, what you can see, when a little but strong community stands up for one of its mostly appreciated member.

Yep, that's sad when you want to see a huge conspiracy in the background and that is not there. Sorry guys.

Oh yes, I almost forgot:

I vote for beczl as well!

Have fun guys.... :doh: