=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

yes ... tool tips option on OFF in the server.

for all VR pilots :)

Clevo Sager - i7 6700-K 4.0Ghz OC@4.4Ghz - RAM 32GB DDR4 - VIDEO Nvidia 980 GTX 8Go - XFi SoundBlaster

VR with Oculus Rift - KGB Gunfighter-Pro + Cougar Gaz + Simped + volant T300 + pédalier LeoBodnar

Ive been experimenting with 2.1 still trying to get the best FPS. Recently ive upgraded to a 1070 card as well. Ive been doing exclusive testing and have narrowed down something interesting on this server and was curious if anyone has experienced this. Could it be my end? server side? or ED side still (bug) Let me know what you guys think.

In 2.1 I hold 60FPs (Vsync on) for most every situation now. However I have noticed when I destroy the supply base on BS my frames drop to the 20s and 30s. They will stay this way after a few vehicles have been exploded at that objective. They will continue this way for my duration on the server. However, if i disconnect and rejoin, im back at 60 locked...until i fly close enough to the supply base and it renders in the exploded vehicles and BAM back in the 30s.

Anyone had a similar issue? Could it just be some problems with the asset pack units?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

try to conect 3 times yesterday

all the same crash

Tooltips are disabled on my side, but I am still getting a DCS crash.

Clevo Sager - i7 6700-K 4.0Ghz OC@4.4Ghz - RAM 32GB DDR4 - VIDEO Nvidia 980 GTX 8Go - XFi SoundBlaster

VR with Oculus Rift - KGB Gunfighter-Pro + Cougar Gaz + Simped + volant T300 + pédalier LeoBodnar

Ive been experimenting with 2.1 still trying to get the best FPS. Recently ive upgraded to a 1070 card as well. Ive been doing exclusive testing and have narrowed down something interesting on this server and was curious if anyone has experienced this. Could it be my end? server side? or ED side still (bug) Let me know what you guys think.

In 2.1 I hold 60FPs (Vsync on) for most every situation now. However I have noticed when I destroy the supply base on BS my frames drop to the 20s and 30s. They will stay this way after a few vehicles have been exploded at that objective. They will continue this way for my duration on the server. However, if i disconnect and rejoin, im back at 60 locked...until i fly close enough to the supply base and it renders in the exploded vehicles and BAM back in the 30s.

Anyone had a similar issue? Could it just be some problems with the asset pack units?

Yes, i've met several reports too on the issue and seems it's a DCS bug. Could you make screenshots "before" and "after" the FPS drop, and post it here? It would help me to test it locally and send a report to ED.

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

still DCS VR crash today

tried 3 times to go in the air ... crashed every time after starting Up

--> can you disable the Tool Tips option on your server ? ( for VR player like me :) )

Edited by JallieFR

I also cannot start a game due to the Server Side Tool Tips option being enabled.

Server Admin(s), can you disable, as I'd love to fly on your server.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

thanks a lot ...

I am going back to connect and to check the retourn of the VR flights :)

I have no FPS issues (fortunately).

As you can see from this recording at the resolution of 1440p. All settings at the highest level

[sIGPIC]2RGT DCS WORLD ITALIA[/sIGPIC]

DIAVOLO 1-1 | 2RGT OBERST

2RGT DCS Gruppo Volo Italiano

Canale Youtube: 2RGT OBERST

Facebook: DCS World Italia - 2RGT -

Canale Twitch: 2RGT OBERST

LIVE!

I too don't understand the priming?? Why are you priming before landing?

Yes flying low level no problem but did u attack any ground units?

@eekz I got on today and noticed the objective changed I will upload those screens shortly, the frame drop was significantly less and almost non existent. It seems to be when the units are on fire and you look at them seems to "bog down" but with the new objectives it was far less noticeable almost non existent. So whatever you did it seems

To be working good!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

As u can see 60 on the ground and 60 typically flying low level, a small dip in frames with the default fps counter when i press the screenshot button, but when looking at burning units it goes into the 40s. However like i said with the change you made its practically not noticeable and is working quite well.

Screen_170803_141617.thumb.jpg.31adb447c8bb5e936de51f05dd08b0fc.jpg

Screen_170803_170745.thumb.jpg.4c3a96b428149ffffa8081cd0076b92c.jpg

Screen_170803_172255.thumb.jpg.73ccfe63bbc9cd2aed843305cdbec69c.jpg

I do not understand what you mean by "priming"

If you meant the fuel pump, I tried to give more pressure.

The fuel pressure had gone down

Edited by 2RGT Oberst

[sIGPIC]2RGT DCS WORLD ITALIA[/sIGPIC]

DIAVOLO 1-1 | 2RGT OBERST

2RGT DCS Gruppo Volo Italiano

Canale Youtube: 2RGT OBERST

Facebook: DCS World Italia - 2RGT -

Canale Twitch: 2RGT OBERST

LIVE!

The red plunger below the throttle you keep moving? Normally used to prime the engine for start?

I was connected today ... in VR

all impec ; but after Take-OFF ; I touch my MOUSE --> VR crash

it was OK until you don't touch the mouse

just to let you know that

I flew on the ACG UK-Group server after ... without this problem of crash cause by the mouse.

don't know the difference of servers setup between the two servers.

Hi guys. I'm on little vacation. Today I'll sort things out and start new season tomorrow morning.

I will post results.

Soon will come back to mission making and some work on new stats. Sorry but really had to have some rest of DCS :)

Edited by eekz

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

:thumbup:

there is a time ... for every thing

good vacation .

just let us know your return :pilotfly: