=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

Hi eekz, the flak stopped working completely at one point today...

There is a bug when sometimes on mission restart not all of AI units are loaded. That was one of those rare cases. AAA just has not been loaded upon mission start.

I noticed for some reason on this server, that the MW-50 gauge (boost) does not indicate boost in FW-190. Is it removed from FW-190 in this mission?

MW-50 enabled for all german planes. I've heard that MW-50 is not refueled upon refuel if it was depleted before. Probably this case?

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

Actually ED need some time solve this, but can spot targets as dots much future then labels, the LOD models more or less did work was rare occur some one was invincible.

Would deactivate the Labels, to bring back the surprise moment.

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Some great fights this evening guys! S! to all involved.

Here the brief 6 ship 109 Patrol with Rogonaut, 9./JG27 MAD, 9./JG27 DavidRed, =STP= Schnarre, Dmitriy =FIN= (I think?) and myself.

attachment.php?attachmentid=151709&stc=1&d=1479244275

Screen_161115_201501.thumb.jpg.190a6b3cd9b754e43e03ded8e3f258ae.jpg

• Like 1

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

As I keep receiving many massages from regular server pilots that default visibility still is not satisfying, the decision to temporary return labels as they were prior 1.5.5 was made.

1-8 km black dot for all.

Edited by eekz

Burning Skies

Labels are on now and will be till next DCS updates. They provide quite nice and realistic (to a certain degree which current label settings allow) visibility.

I recommend to turn on labels in DCS settings so you don't need to press Lshift+F10 every time.

Edited by eekz

Burning Skies

Just flew, So hard to see. DCS need to sort it out. Not all of us want to fly with a tiny monitor and shit resolution.

I flew Saturday after you put labels back on, could cope. Tonight i give up.

Got to agree with this as flying on Saturday was way better then when were on yesterday. So what ever you have done please change it back. Thanks

Some interesting stats:

We pushed the Axis Line again in the right direction :huh:

eekz make detailed Analytics of every Step, found intressting FW190 keep up against P-51 in kills it is much harder to get a victory out of the FW190 in the current setup

Edited by MAD-MM

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Hi eekz,

Server isn't visible in the server browser atm. Could we have a server IP to try?

Cheers,

Face

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

Hi eekz,

Server isn't visible in the server browser atm. Could we have a server IP to try?

Cheers,

Face

80.249.80.215:10308

You can always check at stat page Home

Interesting if it will work. I used to restart server when such situation occurs

Burning Skies