BACKERS - READ ME

Dolphin887

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope you're not serious. Honestly.

As for progress:

I'm currently at 126/~350. Working as fast as I can..

I still don't have mine, but I'm a bit worried that if I won't get it until tomorrow, some guy in sweden had a stress-related hear attack in front of his computer.... :helpsmilie:

No need to rush for me :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

got my key, now after the first 20 minutes of fly, i must say you have delivered a outstanding product which deserves the DCS in title.

When it's on steam i gonna buy the steam version to support you guys for your great work and you fair handling of indi - backers

Nice, just checking in to se, and read the new posts here, and checked my mail. My key was in, 20 min ago. Thx

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :thumbup:

just got it woot!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Thanks for answering but I have 1 more question, the Steam version of Mig-21Bis does that one also work for the standalone version?

I believe it will, yes. It should be the same as all other DCS modules (Steam -> Standalone works, but not the other way around)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

DCS patch downloaded and installed - check

Mig-21 BIS downloaded and installed - check

Axis and button settings - check

Indiegogo key - waiting

:)

Chain

System:

Windows 10 | i7-7700K @ 4.5 Ghz | 32GB of RAM | Nvidia GTX 1080, 3440x1440 | DELL Ultrawide U3415W | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 and 2 TB Seagate Barracuda | TM Warthog Hotas | SLAW F-16 Pedals | Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive PRO VR

+ High fidelity F/A-18C simpit :)

Received activation key. Only problem I have 5 more hours in my work day. ;)

Thanks Nic and other team members for delivering. It was a long road, but you made it! :thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Im a Backer I dont have a Key.

This is bad people, after so many delays and LN team not giving the early access we paid for.

I was suspicious this could happen. And this probably is what is looks like, a move to force anxious bakers to buy another key.

For what? A maximum of 300 backer and $15,000?

SHAME ON YOU LEATHERNECK, you wont have a cent from me again as a baker, no mater what excuse you come with!!

Whoa cowboy, leatherneck didnt get a penny of that 15,000, they decided to complete the sim by themselves after beczl left, beczl is the one you paid.

leatherneck is a new group who formed after beczl left and please be assured by me when I say this, if you are an original backer, leatherneck sims will honor you by giving you a key even though they are totally entitled not to since in theory you didnt pay them a penny, they are a totally different group than beczl sims who was the group you originally backed on indiegogo.

So chill out, if you backed them you will get a key, trust me, Leatherneck Sims have been extremely generous to me when they could of said tough, thats nothing to do with us.

Patience is a virtue.

So, I have not been frequent in these forums since 2011 when I joined.

It appears that from the original indiegogo fundraiser I backed back in July 2012 my money did not go to the team who have actually produced this product?

Could someone explain where that money went?

I will gladly donate or buy a 2nd key or whatever as I believe in supporting software developers, any advice?

INTEL i7-7700k @ 4.8GHz / NVIDIA 1080-GTX 8Gb / 32Gb DDR4 @3200MHz / Win 10x64 Home

Nid oes bara ar ôl felly bydd gennych dost yn lle hynny.

So, I have not been frequent in these forums since 2011 when I joined.

It appears that from the original indiegogo fundraiser I backed back in July 2012 my money did not go to the team who have actually produced this product?

Could someone explain where that money went?

I will gladly donate or buy a 2nd key or whatever as I believe in supporting software developers, any advice?

In short, original dev and current team parted ways earlier this year, LN got the code, dev got the cash. The rest you can get from skimming the locked MiG 21 forum so I won't drag old wounds into the open here....

Per Ardua Ad Aquarium :drink:

Specs: Intel i7-9700K, GTX 2080TI, 32GB DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2

In short, original dev and current team parted ways earlier this year, LN got the code, dev got the cash. The rest you can get from skimming the locked MiG 21 forum so I won't drag old wounds into the open here....

OK thank you kindly for the explanation.

I will now purchase another key.

• Like 1

INTEL i7-7700k @ 4.8GHz / NVIDIA 1080-GTX 8Gb / 32Gb DDR4 @3200MHz / Win 10x64 Home

OK thank you kindly for the explanation.

I will now purchase another key.

If you're original backer, read this, you're still eligible for your key: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=125172

If you want to know what happened, then this: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=121171

If you're original backer, read this, you're still eligible for your key: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=125172

If you want to know what happened, then this: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=121171

Aha that's how you get back on the list, thanks.

Its irrelevant now I just purchased a key full price, with no regrets.

I appreciate Leathernecks intention to honor the original backers, but I would feel bad. :thumbup:

• Like 1