**MIG-21 PRE-ORDER NOW AVAILABLE!** -10% DISCOUNT

Cobra847

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news. Its because we cant buy from ED and register in steam we get key for Standalone first.

And steam weeks after, is standalone that good?

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Bad news. Its because we cant buy from ED and register in steam we get key for Standalone first.

And steam weeks after, is standalone that good?

Standalone and steam version are same, just different way of starting the game )

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

I'd say get the standalone version if you can. This way you can support ED and third party developers better. Why let Steam share the revenue?

Exactly. That's what I do everytime I see a new game there. :)

IIRC Steam (=Valve) takes ~30%. It's always better to also give that the devs if possible.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

You also could consider the fact that more DCS-generated income to Valve is likely to get the DCS devs better deals/more visibility/more attention, etc. I'm sure there are some benefits of Valve making lots of money from DCS stuff. But yeah, I'd go for the standalones too.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

You also could consider the fact that more DCS-generated income to Valve is likely to get the DCS devs better deals/more visibility/more attention, etc.

This is true. I hadn't heard of ED since I played Flanker back in '95 or so, when I "accidentally" came across DCS A-10 while trawling Steam for something cool to get. Now, because of that chance meeting, me and my friends all buy every ED module the moment they're released. :)

I really hope this ends up financially viable for you guys.

^^^+1

Original backer + pre-ordered it to support LN.

You can expect at least 7-8 orders from our squad.

And no, I don't like beer, keep focusing on the quality and the Russian birdies instead :D

- KGB -

Edited by agentkgb

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

^^^+1

Original backer + pre-ordered it to support LN.

You can expect at least 7-8 orders from our squad.

And no, I don't like beer, keep focusing on the quality and the Russian birdies instead :D

- KGB -

You don't like beer?. Oh well, at least you like the MiG-21. :D

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Over here at MA we have about 10 people confirmed as flying it on our weekly get-together on Thursday and thus buying it immediately, but it's probably many more than that who will end up getting it.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

Finally got the wife to transfer funds to my entertainment account:lol:

Your order has been Successful!

Your payment has been processed successfully

Roll on the 18th

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Roll on the 18th

Man, I love single life.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Roll on the 18th

Congratulations! I live on the dangerous side and purchased without telling my wife, knowing full well that she'll see the purchase at the end of the month. But by then it's too late and I'm already flying the Mig :lol:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Congratulations! I live on the dangerous side and purchased without telling my wife, knowing full well that she'll see the purchase at the end of the month. But by then it's too late and I'm already flying the Mig :lol:

the end of the story is crash :D and whether you can eject successfully is UNKNOWN

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |