169th Stataistics Board up and Running

Ice

Don't wanna spoil the party and mutual 169th drooling over these 'revolutionary' stats, but, u could have at least found some time to mention 504th and Zorlac who were the first who introduced this to Lockon community before lomac-stats and you for that matter.

To someone new to LO community would seem you invented this because you 'failed' to mention this important peace of information.

But instead of you, who in an organized "Let's go and promote ourselves" groupie COOP, forgot to mention this, one of us have to come here and correct this little unjustice.

S!

Seems this thread started very similarly to this one. Maybe someone from the 504 would like to give some acknowledgement to who was really the first to make a stats board also.

Lets hope tomorrow (friday) more people show up on 169th. Ill be there to open up a slot for my name in it. See you there!

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Seems this thread started very similarly to this one. Maybe someone from the 504 would like to give some acknowledgement to who was really the first to make a stats board also.

Dont fan the flames ICE ;) Ive just explained BreadFan has spoken his mind not the 504's. We know exactly who, what and where and would never speak otherwise.

Ping me on MSN about these matters, not in public. :)

Wolfie

The Dreyou server had the first web based stats that I was made aware of. (Was there anyone earlier than that?) I think I downloaded the stats code a long while back (like a lot of people), but ran a mile when I saw SQL stuff in it :)

It did get me thinking about how they did it, and that thought rumbled around my brain for 6 months or so. Just after I had the server status page implemented with some custom export.lua code piping the mp_log file across to another host, the idea of the stats crept up on me again. It seemed like such an easy project to do, but I oh so under-estimated the complexity of the whole project.

The project started as a personal "I am sure I can do this, lets see how it goes..." kind of thing. It took a lot or work, and I had to learn a whole load of new stuff and processes along the way. I am glad I did it, if only for the experience of learning new things. I know Dredd has experienced the same things along the way, and he says he still has a lot more to do and learn before its anywhere near finished, but thats half the fun of a coding project. Its not about what you can do already, its about what you cant do right now, but know it can be done and have to find a way to make it work.

I greatly respect Dredd and Fox (and Dodger btw) for them taking the time to "do it themselves", rather than just asking for the code and then whinging/moaning/bitching when I said "no" (not mentioning any names). I hope more people look at doing stats. As mentioned previously in this thread, it gives some kind of history to individual's performances over time, making pilots more careful about when and how they engage others. More thought and tactics, less "AirQuake".

Not only that, but there are those who team kill a lot, and then just disconnect so the score is gone. And act like nothing happened... ;)

And for those that like to sneek in a R33 or AIM54 once in a while, well we will catch that now too :)

No chance. These people usually aren't a member of a squad, have dynamic IPs and

can change their callsign at will.

Today I visited your server, first time;

I played an su-25T SEAD and destroyed 2 GroundTargets (according to ingame Stats), and landed hat homeplate, then I chose a Mig-29 but left the server before taking off.

The Stats say something completely different => Stats not reliable !

Your Stats Board says I was killed once. (Well, then how and by whom?!)

Your Stats Board says I only killed one Ground Target. ( It was two)

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

Yeah there are a few edges to clean. I crashed My PC while playing in there and all my achievments on the last 2 sessions were lost. Precious loss because I look very badly in it LOL!

Also the AA kills on my page do not match deaths of the pilots pages I killed and Vice versa. Also a pilots kill record is listed only once and only 1 weapon type is atributed to all the kills achieved against that pilot.

The scoreboard is still WIP so I woundt expect it to work flawlessly form the beggining.

My PC specs below:

There are few twqeaks still required. But there are a few rules that you might not be aware of. Your pc crashing should not affect the tally.

A/A statistics are pure fighter v fighter. If you shoot down a su25t for instance it will not score on the stats board. For it to tally it MUST be a Fighter (Su27, Su33, MiG29, or a F15C) verses Fighter only. No other combination will work. The main reason for this is so Statistically minded players dont feel they can ONLY fly a Fighter. Flying a 25T or an A-10 for a change will not hurt their hard earned flight score.

The other thing to be aware of is a Friendly kill is harshly punished. 10 points will be subtracted from your score. Considering that in RL it would probably cost you your career this is not unreasonable.

Not implemented yet but will be soon, 1 bonus point for 3 enemy fighter kills in a row.

We also have plans for A/A Kill death ratios for each aircraft type. Its starting to become obvious that the Mig29 with its stealth abilities, and extreme difficulty to detect with radar and MkI eyeball needs to be seperated and let the Ego Drivers and the SuJo's run their own little competition to see "Whos the Best"

Your pc crashing should not affect the tally.

Well it remained the same for days. Anyway I wont worry about crashing the PC anymore (caused by heavy disk access during the game) since I got another GIG of RAM. Pretty smooth results!

Cheers!

My PC specs below:

We also have plans for A/A Kill death ratios for each aircraft type. Its starting to become obvious that the Mig29 with its stealth abilities, and extreme difficulty to detect with radar and MkI eyeball needs to be seperated and let the Ego Drivers and the SuJo's run their own little competition to see "Whos the Best"

I dont get that. Its nice to have the seperate stats anyway (if u like stats :P) but are MiGs that overpowered? I mean thinking of fuel load/payload/radar strength and close combat turning & tws multi targetting?

Swings and roundabout

I think its starting to show even on the 504...

MiG-29S

F-15C

Su-27

Su-33

MiG-29A

Thats 50% more kills for the mig29S compared to the F15C

Now put the Mig29 into the hands of a highly skilled pilot like 169th Rastus on a server where there is no lag, lotsa hills and no Mig29's on the other side and you might end up with a score like this so far 33 kills with no losses.

Also I'd like to add the 169th Statistics board is nearing completion and will Start Officiall Counting on the 1st of April.

Statistics Info and Rules for Scoring

The 169th Statistics board will be based on all Multiplayer sessions over a period of three months.

There will be many different categories Designated by certain columns on the main page

At the end of the Competition an new one will start immediately and a "Picture" page of the completed competition will be kept in a "Hall of Fame"

Award Tags will be given to winners of each category. These can be attatched to signatures (if so desired)

Overall Rank/Score

Overall A2A Kill/Death Ratio:

F15 A2A Kill/Death Ratio:

MiG29 A2A Kill/Death Ratio:

Su-27 A2A Kill/Death Ratio:

Su-33 A2A Kill/Death Ratio:

1 Point for a Kill of Enemy Fighter Verses Enemy Fighter

minus 1 point for death from Enemy Fighter verses Enemy Fighter

minus 10 Points for any Friendly verses Friendly Kill

1 Bonus Point for 3 Fighter verses Fighter Kills in a row with no loss

I think its starting to show even on the 504...

MiG-29S

F-15C

Su-27

Su-33

MiG-29A

Thats 50% more kills for the mig29S compared to the F15C

Well, does not mean anything at all:

Maybe the Mag-29 is chosen 50% more often than the f-15?! Or maybe the better Players prefer the Mig-29?! ...

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

Well, does not mean anything at all:

Maybe the Mag-29 is chosen 50% more often than the f-15?! Or maybe the better Players prefer the Mig-29?! ...

LOL you want to argue with statistics...knock yourself out sir

Just a sugestion: when you press the top of the table ranking items such as K/D ratio, would be a good idea to sort the order so that the top of the ranking is at the top of the table and not the other way around. Should be easy to do. :)

Cheers!

My PC specs below:

Its only a question of not having to wait for it to refresh every time it is pressed. As I already explained to you. Its a sugestion for the custumers confort. :)

My PC specs below: