Collective Control Question

Soulres

yes you can, most of the time you keep full power so you can play without the throttle on slider

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

yes you can, most of the time you keep full power so you can play without the throttle on slider

how does the CC work exactly? Ive been in a helicopter,a small one at that and it looks completely diffrent than the Huey's, do you change the pitch with the CC by rotating it left or right? i just wanna make sure i can fly effectivly.:joystick:

Im not sure what your question is.

Do you mean the throttle on the collective or the movement of the collective itself?

If you mean the throttle, you can just open it up all the way and let the governor do the work.

Moving the collective up and down changes the pitch of the blades.

What I did for my 3d extreme: set the throttle to buttons 11 & 12 and set the slider as the collective.

Huey-20.jpg

http://1stcavdiv.conceptbb.com/

229th Air Cav, D Coy, Gunships

Also for perspective keep in mind that when you raise the collective you are not only increasing blade pitch but the engine is increasing speed as well. This is why you have a near constant rotor RPM at most collective positions. You don't just get extra lift for free, the engine is always changing fuel flow to keep up with collective demands.