FS: Excellent Flight Simming Computer

Dusty Rhodes

Computer used for Flight Simming, iRacing, e-mail, and web surfing 7 months ago. Runs DCS with maxed out detail at HIGH framerates depending on GFX card. NEEDS GFX CARD:

Intel i7 980 3.2 Gig Processor OCable and VERY stable at 4.2 Gigs W/Performance Fan

Raptor Velocity 10,000 RPM Hard Drive (I believe it is 750 GB)

Xfi Fatality Sound Card

32 GB of RAM

X58 Asus Rampage Motherboard

Fresh Clean Install of Window 7 Professional. Will install drivers for Hardware prior to shipping

24X CD RW

It is a CoolerMaster case with One Fan in back, One in front bottom, and one LARGE one on side panel.

1000 Watt Corsair Power Supply.

Logitech G110 Keyboard

ASUS External DVD Burner (New. Had to get one because the Windows is on DVD and not CD so it comes with CD Burner ((internal)) and external DVD Burner.

Dell 24 inch Monitor 1920x1080(Not sure which monitor but it is beautiful with iRacing and Flight Sims like DCS and Falcon 4)

WILL NOT separate the monitor and computer. They go together.

WILL ENTERTAIN REASONABLE OFFERS (HINT: first $1200 offer plus shipping will get both) (HINT: Do not have to sell but it is sitting idle for the last 6 months since upgrade to new computer) Will ship overseas but it will cost BIG TIME I am sure. Please PM offers to me. This is an older yet still HIGH END system with a fresh install of Windows 7 Professional.(I call it HIGH END because of the HIGH FPS it runs DCS and iRacing). Just needs GFX card. I ran it with dual GTX 680's on maxed out with HIGH FPS. You will not disappointed and am confident enough to offer that I will refund money if does NOT do what I said (If you have at least a GTX 680 or higher GFX card and you OC to 4.2 Gig like I had it). Will not spend money for a month to make sure you are happy with the system.

PM me with any offers or questions. Thanks a bunch.

Edited by Dusty Rhodes

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Bump for an AWESOME Flight Simming computer. 1 month money back guarantee as stated above. Listening to all offers.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1