F-86F not really in Clord & Dark, no ?

Skulleader

Hello,

I really love the aircrafts or helicopters in Cold & Dark when I enter in cockpit, is it me or I found that few systems of the F-86 are not really Cold & Dark when I enter in the cockpit:

Gun-Missiles Selector by default: ON

Oxygen Supply Lever by default: ON

Generator Switch by default: ON

These three systems will be better if switch OFF, no ?

And the radio rotary switch is OFF but I can call the ATC, it's not possible with the other modules...

As the F-86 is Open-Beta it's a good place for ask our suggestion, no ?

Thanks again, Skull.

• Like 1

Maybe this is off-topic, but since we are talking about switches and dials. It seems that there are inconsistencies in how left mouse clicks and right mouse clicks are implemented. Sometimes left clicking rotates a dial counter-clockwise, and for some other dial clockwise... Sometimes left clicking a switch moves it down, and up for a different switch. I end up having to randomly click and see what happens...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

Also wouldn't the rangefinder be off by default? Doesn't it pose a hazard to ground crew?

The first thing I asked my self on my first start up. But then again, it's like a field micro wave oven :)

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]

Maybe this is off-topic, but since we are talking about switches and dials. It seems that there are inconsistencies in how left mouse clicks and right mouse clicks are implemented. Sometimes left clicking rotates a dial counter-clockwise, and for some other dial clockwise... Sometimes left clicking a switch moves it down, and up for a different switch. I end up having to randomly click and see what happens...

This is a subtle but pretty important point. It's even opposite for the GAR-8 volume knob and the radar range knob, and they're right next to one another :)

Would be swell if consistency was observed throughout the cockpit.