hackers?

71st_Mastiff

We got hackers in the 51st server 2 guys going way past Mach and pulling away from me and I have no controls of the plane, but yet they do. :(

how in the hell do they have full control surfaces and make hard g turns and I cant even control my plane past Mach? :(

" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater comeback " WF.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts," Sir Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," WC, GBS.

"Asus Maximus X AC WiFi z370 || i9x9900k||ddr4-32gb PC4000||RTX 3080Ti-12gb||EVGA SN 1300 G2 ||turtle beach elite pro 7.1||Win10x64|| TrackIr 4/ir|| ViRpiL,T50cm2 + VPC SharKa-50 + VPC Hawk-60  || |MFG Crosswinds || Virpil TCM50x2 Throttle||EVGA RGB z10 / Trqx10|| Reverb-G2-VR @ 3472x 3388 144hrz

I'm one of the people you accused and I can categorically say I was not hacking. I have no idea how fast I was going because I wasn't really paying attention but it was definitely not easy, the thing tried to flip unless I made the smallest control movements. I reckon you were just yanking it too hard.

I'm one of the people you accused and I can categorically say I was not hacking. I have no idea how fast I was going because I wasn't really paying attention but it was definitely not easy, the thing tried to flip unless I made the smallest control movements. I reckon you were just yanking it too hard.

how much fuel did you have; and how where going way faster than me and pulling away?

" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater comeback " WF.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts," Sir Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," WC, GBS.

"Asus Maximus X AC WiFi z370 || i9x9900k||ddr4-32gb PC4000||RTX 3080Ti-12gb||EVGA SN 1300 G2 ||turtle beach elite pro 7.1||Win10x64|| TrackIr 4/ir|| ViRpiL,T50cm2 + VPC SharKa-50 + VPC Hawk-60  || |MFG Crosswinds || Virpil TCM50x2 Throttle||EVGA RGB z10 / Trqx10|| Reverb-G2-VR @ 3472x 3388 144hrz