Copy of any DCS product

As a $160 backer it states that I will receive a Copy of any DCS product. Does that include third party products or just ED products? The Sabre is looking mighty tempting although I'm not a fan of the Sabre it looks damn good.

I don't know where I copied and pasted that from but now it states Copy of any Eagle Dynamics developed DCS product. So I guess my question is answered

Edited by rubblebeam

Good Grief

• 2 weeks later...

I am also in a tier that is eligible for a copy of an ED developed product. I'm having trouble telling what products are eligible, as The Fighter Collection, Eagle Dynamics, and DCS have their logos on nearly all of the modules. Can the eligible aircraft be clarified?

I'm not asking how to get keys, I understand this offering is new with Update #2, and not everything is in place for distribution. I'm just curious, there are a few aircraft modules I do not have yet. Thanks

So the choice is Nevada or the Hornet. I can live with that.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: