AI failing against slower targets

Rotareneg

They really need to tweak/fix/whatever the AI for situations where it's up against slow moving targets because, as it is, an MiG-15bis can out maneuver and shoot down an F-15C, and even I can shoot down an F-15C with a P-51D:

eTHEWLjHVHI

Wow. AI performance was better against the P-51, but in both videos the Eagle just sort of slowed down and let the slower plane catch it. Looked like against the MiG-15, the F-15 just started circlinging one-way until the MiG caught up and killed it. O.o

Once again, the MiG 15 is still very much a WIP, very early in its development, and has many known issues. Its far to early to judge its performance at this point.

I don't think this is an issue with the MiG 15 - the issue is with the AI modern jets turnfighting against slow targets, when they should be B&Z'ing.

I've set up an AI fight of 2 F/A-18Cs (armed with AIM-9s) that both got shot down by a single FW-190. :P It's like the jets don't know how to keep their speed up; they just get sucked into a slow turning fight that they eventually lose.