Now F-86. This is great

Pandacat

F-86 module got anounced. This is great. I'd love to see some Korean war actions. Has ED thought about letting 3rd party participate in DCS1944 project. Probably they can help build other potential popular planes such as 190A8, 109G10, P38series and bombers. I am sure WWII planes are easier to churn out than things like Mig21 or F35.

I say glue two P-51's together and make a F-82. Should be a quick and easy Korean War plane for them to pump out since they already have the P-51 modelled.

F-82 is not 2 P-51Ds glued together,

The fuselages were lengthened,

The Cannons were moved to the Center Wing,

Main Landing Gears retract differently,

The cockpits are nothing like the P-51Ds,

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

You might want to read into a few threads here, that would make you happy. :)

VEAO announced that they want to do a FW-190A for example.

EDIT: Here's a link: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=127100

LOL, what is the point of 109T? While I love all these 3rd party participation to churn out more planes, I do feel sometimes 3rd parties miss the point big time.

LOL, what is the point of 109T? While I love all these 3rd party participation to churn out more planes, I do feel sometimes 3rd parties miss the point big time.

Based on what I know about this variant.. (and I know VERY LITTLE) it may have something to do with the timeframe that the plane was built.. (early 1942 I believe) Maybe they have reason to want to build a module from 1942 for a specific scenario or theatre that is being created.. ??

Or maybe they have acess to one.. Although I doubt that there are any of these things still in existence but I could be wrong..

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

I do feel sometimes 3rd parties miss the point big time.

hmmm. although i share the same surprise sometimes, without access to sales numbers or really knowing whether we have a silent majority out there, I can only say that some of us enjoy the sp, coop and pvp combat side of things and there MUST be a rather strong contingent whom loves fidelity simulation and switchology... why else would FSX, and even the virtual aerobatics server be so popular?

more planes the better. always.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL