Bug: AIM-9 growl won't go away after rearming

Skall

Made a simple mission with a pair of passive Mig-15s to test out setup and range of the AIM-9s that the Sabre can use. Everything worked as expected, got tone, pressed and held trigger button (not weapons release) and took down both migs.

Flew back to air field, landed and requested a full refuel and rearming. All this time I had left the gun-missile safety switch to MISSILE by accident. When the rearming completed, I could hear the growl of the AIM-9 again. However, switching the safety switch back to GUN or any of the other settings would not make the growl go away.

I'll my 2 cents to the previous post: the growl will not only not go away after rearming, but whenever you have missiles loaded and you once switch from gun to missile mode, the growl will remain on forever.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

I meet the same problem but it's one bug will be fix by BST, I hope ^^

For those looking for a quick fix, switch the switch back to MISSILE and turn the volume down on the top left missile panel. Then switch back to gun. What seems to happen is that when you switch to GUN, the last sound being played with regards to the missile loops. If you have a lock on a target and switch to GUN, you hear the constant high tone.