Landing lights?

SgtPappy

I never noticed until now, and I don't know if anyone has reported it yet but when the plane is on the ground only my port landing/taxi light stays on. In the air, they're both on.

Other than that and the pitot tube, I think all else is well, graphically-speaking.

Hello,

Yes me too I've the same phenomena like you.

On the ground just one and on the air the two landing lights are ok...

But I don't know if it's one bug because if you look the external lights (green and red) when the throttle are idle these lights are very low and when you open the throttle these same lights are more lighting.

Maybe one question with the generator ?

If you look your voltage meter when throttle idle this voltage is low and when you open the throttle this voltage increases...

The better solution is wait the response of other member ?

Bye, Skull.

SgtPappy, One is the taxi light, it stays on the all time. The other is the landing light, it goes off automatically when the wheels are on the ground. The taxi light also moves to match the landing light when in the air.

Skulleader, For the voltage, the generator doesn't kick in until you are above 40% throttle.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

Hello again,

I've found this explanation from my Flight Manual:

Sanstitre-2copie.jpg

Bys, Skull.

Hello again,

Bys, Skull.

Do you have the F-86F-25/30 or -35 manual by chance? I can't find a hard-wing Sabre manual anywhere. All the ones online, or even for sale, seem to be for the A, E or late F's with slats.

Hello again,

Bys, Skull.

I think that was the older F-86, this is the one modeled as far as I can tell. :beer:

gAEBW3P.jpg

wYxUXWp.jpg

Edited by txmtb

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

Do you have the F-86F-25/30 or -35 manual by chance? I can't find a hard-wing Sabre manual anywhere. All the ones online, or even for sale, seem to be for the A, E or late F's with slats.
Hello,

In fact I've bought all my flight manual from this Web Site: http://www.avialogs.com/index.php/en/aircraft/usa/northamericanaviation/f-86sabre.html

EDIT: I've found this Web site: http://www.flightmanuals.com/ITEM_FM/SLIST_FM.asp

I think that was the older F-86, this is the one modeled as far as I can tell
Txmtb,

Please can you tell me how you have obtain your flight manual ?

Do you have one link or adress ?

I looking for many shops who sell the manual for the F-86F.

Thanks again, Skull

Edited by Skulleader

Hello,

Txmtb,

Please can you tell me how you have obtain your flight manual ?

Do you have one link or adress ?

I looking for many shops who sell the manual for the F-86F.

Thanks again, Skull

No problem, I answered the message you left me, it was the manual linked to in the F-86 forum. F-86 Manual but it's not the exact model match.