can bring up comms menu on ground, but not when airborne

wolle

I have encountered the following problem: I can use my HOTAS mic switch or the "\" key to bring up the comms menu when the F86 is on the ground, but as soon as I lift off, pressing the mic switch or "\" doesn't bring up the comms menu any more.

Anyone experienced this problem?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

Do you have the right frequency of the airfield...in the mission editor, each airfield got a new set of frequencies (3 in total for each)?

Yes, I've got the right frequency. Note that I am not talking about being able to contact ATC, I am simply talking about not even being able to bring up the comms menu (where you have menu items such as F5 ATC, etc)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

I seem to have this as well, cant bring up the radio menu at all in the air.

I rebound the key to check but nojoy.

Maybe a conflict in the settings somehwere, will dig a bit more.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

There's a bug with this.

Pressing \ works in the ground for the comms menu, but in the air you need to press ralt-\ to trigger the microphone, which brings up the comms menu.

(change \ for # if you're in the UK)

That works, thanks for figuring that out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Same here, but I can't even get the work around to work

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

• 2 years later...