can bring up comms menu on ground, but not when airborne

wolle

I have encountered the following problem: I can use my HOTAS mic switch or the "\" key to bring up the comms menu when the F86 is on the ground, but as soon as I lift off, pressing the mic switch or "\" doesn't bring up the comms menu any more.

Anyone experienced this problem?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

Do you have the right frequency of the airfield...in the mission editor, each airfield got a new set of frequencies (3 in total for each)?

Waiting for: DCS: Mi-24 Hind, and AH 64D Apache

Intel i5-7600K @4.1GHz, 32GB DDR4 @2400MHz, GTX 1070 Gigabyte Gaming OC 8GB DDR5, WIN 10 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Do you have the right frequency of the airfield...in the mission editor, each airfield got a new set of frequencies (3 in total for each)?

Yes, I've got the right frequency. Note that I am not talking about being able to contact ATC, I am simply talking about not even being able to bring up the comms menu (where you have menu items such as F5 ATC, etc)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

I seem to have this as well, cant bring up the radio menu at all in the air.

I rebound the key to check but nojoy.

Maybe a conflict in the settings somehwere, will dig a bit more.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

There's a bug with this.

Pressing \ works in the ground for the comms menu, but in the air you need to press ralt-\ to trigger the microphone, which brings up the comms menu.

(change \ for # if you're in the UK)

That works, thanks for figuring that out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Same here, but I can't even get the work around to work

Spoiler:

MSI 490Z Gamer Plus, i7 10700, Noctua NH-U14S,64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 2080ti, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Mklll Pro, MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind Pedals, UTC MK II Pro, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens.Tek Creations panels and controllers.

• 2 years later...