Training Videos

EvilBivol-1

Thanks for the Radio tips...what about waypoints?

Thanks

Don't think this has way-points, you have to navigate by NDBs (non-directional beacons). There's a video explaining how to use it, on the first page.

Edited by Vedexent

The plane above, FU-129, was sold/given (under a Mutual Assistance Pact) to the Yugoslavian Air Force in 1961, a then communist state, where F-86's briefly flew along side the Mig-21 in the latter part of their lives. They were decommisioned in the early 1970's. An interesting titbit/tidbit for you.

Regards,

Milli

That would be a very cool mission profile, once the MiG-21 comes out :)

My version for the Start-up and Cockpit Introduction:

regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

I have tried the Auto-Release 10 times and the bombs do not drop on CCRP auto release. I do have the bomb select to All bombs. Auto-Release is on. Rocket/Gun/Bomb selector is on Bomb... I uncage the sight and hold the elect cage, and then the weapon drop buttons. Put the pipper over the target, then release the elect cage but the bomb never drops. Is it disabled if you don't do everything correctly? I think I am doing it all correct.

I can drop manually and with the LABS. But not with Auto Release.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I have tried the Auto-Release 10 times and the bombs do not drop on CCRP auto release. I do have the bomb select to All bombs. Auto-Release is on. Rocket/Gun/Bomb selector is on Bomb... I uncage the sight and hold the elect cage, and then the weapon drop buttons. Put the pipper over the target, then release the elect cage but the bomb never drops. Is it disabled if you don't do everything correctly? I think I am doing it all correct.

I can drop manually and with the LABS. But not with Auto Release.

You release the elect cage, when radar light is constant? Right now, you get pretty low until it works.

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :thumbup:

Hi Bunyap

Thank you for the rocket tutorial, spent a very frustrating time just after downloading the jet, trying to get the rockets off the rails....we no read no stinking handbook...I did it first time. Came back next night....could'nt remember it at all LOL.

So here i am 3rd night, best ways I get some education.... THANK YOU

• 7 months later...
thank you for this tutos. Can you please make a new video about the the radio UHF because when I try to contact atc or wingman I didn't have the menu for to choose.

Thx

Same here, with radio stuff, I need to learn how to operate the radio,, and wanted to chime in with Thank you for very good videos on weapons and all ! :thumbup:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Can someone upload these videos to dailymotion? Youtube is blocked in my region.

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

Same here, with radio stuff, I need to learn how to operate the radio,, and wanted to chime in with Thank you for very good videos on weapons and all ! :thumbup:

I found out that by default pressing "\" on ground brings up the comms menu. When airborne if the default keys are used then "RAlt + \" needs to be pressed to bring up comms. The preset channel 1 is usually the one which is used to communicate with your flight. In the editor it is set to 225MHz by default and the same frequency can be seen for COMM on the player aircraft and the wingmen.

For communicating with the ATC a relevant preset channel for the required airbase needs to be selected. All preset channels are visible if an F86 icon is clicked in the mission editor and the last tab in the same group of tabs as the loadout is clicked. This will give channel numbers and the corresponding frequencies. If one doesn't have a list of airbases and there tower frequencies then it takes some time to match these frequencies with the bases by clicking on them in the map of the editor and noting down their UHF frequencies.

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

• 3 months later...

Thanks Mizzy, hmmmm I want these videos to be easily understood, so I will try for the next videos to explain things a little further instead of just glossing over parts. The problem is how long do I make a video? I could easily make an hour long video on just the hydraulics, but that would be super bland!

Just a Fast startup vid for Sabrejet

Well there Are a lot of Videos here, might as well most mine as well... its just a shot get it started tutorial but gotta start somewhere and I'm going to do more that go more in depth so please enjoy and expect more to come!

Fast Sabre Startup

[ame]

[/ame]

And I got it done, a Startup Taxi Takeoff Guide please enjoy!

Edited by shannonnezul

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Interception

Specs:

Motherboard : H77-D3H, CPU : i7 3770S, RAM: 24 GB DDR 3, GPU: GTX 1060 3GB, SSD: 480 GB, Joystick : Saitek Cyborg v.1

Edited by dzery

Landing...

Specs:

Motherboard : H77-D3H, CPU : i7 3770S, RAM: 24 GB DDR 3, GPU: GTX 1060 3GB, SSD: 480 GB, Joystick : Saitek Cyborg v.1

Edited by dzery