F-86 Sabre first look

xxJohnxx

I'm so glad I bought this. I love everything about this module, except the engine sounds. If they improve those one day it would be near perfect. The cockpit is just so gorgeous!

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Great video. Only thing I couldn't follow was how to determine the aiming point that LABS is releasing for?

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

super gemacht John!

Danke! Hat mich mein Österreicher-Englisch verraten, oder doch das Profil? :music_whistling:

Great video. Only thing I couldn't follow was how to determine the aiming point that LABS is releasing for?

The point below the aircraft when you start to hold down the weapon release button. In the "over the shoulder" releasing mode at least.

There are time based modes available as well. I will hopefully do a video on that as well when I figure out how to use it.

EDIT: I found myselfe getting best results when holding down the weapon-release button just a split second before overflying the target. You will figure the best point to hold down the trigger for yourselfe, it takes a bit trial of error. I guess it would not have to be dead accurate with a tactical nuke though.

Edited by xxJohnxx

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

Danke! Hat mich mein Österreicher-Englisch verraten, oder doch das Profil? :music_whistling:

The point below the aircraft when you start to hold down the weapon release button. In the "over the shoulder" releasing mode at least.

There are time based modes available as well. I will hopefully do a video on that as well when I figure out how to use it.

EDIT: I found myselfe getting best results when holding down the weapon-release button just a split second before overflying the target. You will figure the best point to hold down the trigger for yourselfe, it takes a bit trial of error. I guess it would not have to be dead accurate with a tactical nuke though.

:thumbup: Thanks!

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

I'm so glad I bought this. I love everything about this module, except the engine sounds. If they improve those one day it would be near perfect. The cockpit is just so gorgeous!

ok just checked the new F-86 audios are in there just not coded to model yet.

I will be tweaking them later once they are coded in.

• 3 weeks later...

And this is the last video for now on the F-86. Showing how to employ the GAR-8 Air-to-Air missiles.

Once the full manual is released and there is more about the LABS, I will do a video on that as well.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled