Gun sounds

Milano

Mine is the same, it is the default sound. The sabre uses M3 Brownings instead of M2 like the P-51 has, but I don't know what the difference is.

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Mine is the same, it is the default sound. The sabre uses M3 Brownings instead of M2 like the P-51 has, but I don't know what the difference is.

The only real difference is the fire rate of 1200 rpm vs the M2's of 850. Funny thing is, in our pre-manual, it erroneously says the F-86 has M4 guns. I don't think I have the gun glitch though. Sounds like the P-51's guns to me.

That's odd. I actually like the GSH sound on them, it sounds pretty beefy when you fire them.

I do hope they improve the engine sound though.

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Have it too, but only when in cockpit camera!! If i use external view, i hear the correct sound..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB