Other way to buy?

Soulres

Cannot buy this thru "PaySage" tells me

" The Authorisation has been declined by the bank. Please try a different card. "

nearly took a fingure off trying to buy the P51D 2 years ago. Last time the bank told me PaySage exists in a blacklisted country. Aswell

Cant help but notice they spelled Authorization Wrong.

I put a a Ticket in to ED but that can take weeks for someone to come into work. Any ideas of how/where to buy this? kinda curious...

why the price is 39.99 and then the TAX addes 10.00...curious...

If anyone wants to do a trade where I give you 50$ on steam you get the 10$ coupon for free.

Edited by Soulres

Paypal?

paypal wants me to put my SS# and a copy of my birth certificate on their site cuase i used over 500$ (of my money) thru it. and that doesnt seem right. Otherways? cause if SagePay cant spell right and my bank 2 years ago said its located in a blacklisted country. doesnt really sound safe.

Ive had to buy all my games on steam, and use the Keys on the Non-Steam version.

Edited by Soulres

give someone $50 and ask them to buy and gift it to your Account?

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

ED has gift cards?

Another User can Buy a License and Gift/Transfer it to your ED Account.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Cannot buy this thru "PaySage" tells me

The Authorisation has been declined by the bank. Please try a different card.

Cant help but notice they spelled Authorization Wrong.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/authorisation

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

" The Authorisation has been declined by the bank. Please try a different card. "Cant help but notice they spelled Authorization Wrong.

"Authorisation" is the correct English spelling. It's only in the US that it's spelled with a "z". When Europeans translate into English, they use the English spelling - not the American version.

Edited by Pizzicato

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

AH its the Euro way to spell it.Intresting,

"Authorisation" is the correct English spelling. It's only in the US that it's spelled with a "z". When Europeans translate into English, they use the English spelling - not the American version.

yeah i can see that now if you say it with a lisp or a Accent,is Z not really used in Europe?

yeah i can see that now if you say it with a lisp or a Accent,is Z not really used in Europe?

Z isn't used very much in proper english, in the poor quality export version they put it everywhere. :D (I joke of course.)

(Now spot the mistakes in that sentence. :D)

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

Z isn't used very much in proper english, in the poor quality export version they put it everywhere. :D (I joke of course.)

(Now spot the mistakes in that sentence. :D)

now is it spoken the same? cause American english adds a heavy ZZZ but with the S its got a lisp sound to it.

It was all a conspiracy by some fellow called Webster that wanted to completely disassociate himself and the United States of America from Great Britain.

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

It was all a conspiracy by some fellow called Webster that wanted to completely disassociate himself and the United States of America from Great Britain.

Whew if Correct American English is so off to you guys, you should visit the united states and go down south,the english is poor even to our standards :megalol:

So would anyone want to do said trade? I can give 50$ on steam right away

Edited by Soulres