v1.2.9 - no control options

Could set up my axis controls from within the F-86F mission, though not convinced they were working properly - but after exiting the mission, the controls page just showed a completely blank box, regardless of aircraft chosen.

Exited to GUI and retried options - controls several times, but same deal.

I had that happen to me. I saved all the controller presets folders that were in the "Saved Games" folder for all my other aircraft, deleted the folder, rebooted the computer, reinstalled the saved folders and the "Controller" page in the Options menue repopulated itself. Then I was able to create my F-86F contoller profile. You might try that approach.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Just restart DCS normally works for me.

General 3D modeling thread and reference sites

UK liveries for planes, ships and MODS.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

Updates to my stuff are now going here

Thanks for the replies - forgot I'd posted about this.

Yes, I just restarted and everything was okay - was just reporting the bug. Would have come back to say it was now okay if I'd remembered! :music_whistling:

Mind you, I only just received the reply notification.