Broken X52 part

Hi everyone.

I got broken x52 as a present (not really a present for special occasion :music_whistling:), so I could use its throttle in combination with my old Cyborg Evo, but now I want to try to fix x52 and use it in whole.

This part connects stand with the handle, and it's also used as a rudder force handler. Since the rudder string is too strong for fixing it, does anyone have idea where I could find this replacement part, or at least 3D model so I could print it out somewhere? Or maybe if someone has an old stick and keeps it somewhere in the closet as mice lavatory, who would like to send it? :joystick: I'd pay a symbolic sum if necessary, of course. :)

Here is the part in the attachment.

S!

x52part.thumb.jpg.858de5793505921e51f523410c83a61e.jpg

Fly, on your way, like an eagle,

Fly as high as the sun,

On your wings, like an eagle,

Fly and touch the sun.

seems like a simple part to model (unless something crazy is going on inside), if you sent accurate pictures and measurements, im sure someone would pick it up.

Nothing's going on inside, just a hole. :D

I don't have vernier caliper with me now, will try to find it in the garage tomorrow and I'll send the dimensions.

Fly as high as the sun,

Fly and touch the sun.

Here is the sketch with it's dimensions, didn't take new pictures, I forgot to take my camera with me, but I think the sketch shows everything.

BTW, my dad has a friend who is a metalworker, so I gave him the part and the dimensions, and he's hopefully make it out of aluminum next week, if not, then we'll have to make something :)

UG9IQWh.jpg

Fly as high as the sun,

Fly and touch the sun.