News Farp Textures

I am thoroughly enjoying this Mod. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I am adding Highwayman-Eds Villages Mod via JSGME. When I "enabled" it a warning came up indicating a conflict which "may" cause a problem. Specifically it indicated that Bazar/Terrain/vfstextures/landtexture Autumn other (amongst others) has already been loaded by Farp-hill texture Mod.

Can I run both Mods simultaneously?

Thanks again.

Yes, you can mount both mods at once. Me too I get the same warning. You can also combine both mods following the folder structure and make a single mod. But keep in mind that everything will be activated at a time. With JSGME you can take several mods you always use and combine them into one, to activate them all at once, I do it when two or more mods, share some folder, and thus, I have no warning.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you can mount both mods at once. Me too I get the same warning. You can also combine both mods following the folder structure and make a single mod. But keep in mind that everything will be activated at a time. With JSGME you can take several mods you always use and combine them into one, to activate them all at once, I do it when two or more mods, share some folder, and thus, I have no warning.

Thank you both for your help.

I'm just beginning to play around with Mods. Enjoy following you Modders going back and forth. Will start tinkering with combining Mods but I still get tight sphincter when manipulating files.

Thanks again

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

While converting unzipped mod files to JSGME what should I do with lua files. Can I keep them in the main mod file and they will be ignored by JSGME. BTW what are the lua files for?

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

While converting unzipped mod files to JSGME what should I do with lua files. Can I keep them in the main mod file and they will be ignored by JSGME. BTW what are the lua files for?

Sorry, I do not understand your question. I speak Spanish, and I have to translate, but I believe that Google traslator is not translating well your question. I do not understand your problem.

To install the mod, you must unzip and insert it into your mods folder for JSGME. Then active with JSGME. That's all.

To combine with another mod, you must unzip then join the folders and files of both mods respecting the structure of the folders. Now you have a single folder with the name you choose for your mod combined (Example: "Improved textures - Farp and ground") And within this folder will have folders and files combined mods. All texture files and .lua files should be included.

Sorry, I do not understand your question. I speak Spanish, and I have to translate, but I believe that Google traslator is not translating well your question. I do not understand your problem.

To install the mod, you must unzip and insert it into your mods folder for JSGME. Then active with JSGME. That's all.

To combine with another mod, you must unzip then join the folders and files of both mods respecting the structure of the folders. Now you have a single folder with the name you choose for your mod combined (Example: "Improved textures - Farp and ground") And within this folder will have folders and files combined mods. All texture files and .lua files should be included.

Sorry to frustrate. Some of the unzipped folders have lua files. What to do with them?

Edited by Chic
Just saw this

JUST CHOPPERS

"All texture files and .lua files should be included"

Just saw this. Got it. Thank you.

Edited by Chic

JUST CHOPPERS

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello T-Jacob,

I'm not at my home now and I don't know if I have the HungaroJET's Modplease do you have one link because the link of

HungaroJET don't work.

Congratulation for you awesome work.

Skull

Hello T-Jacob,

I'm not at my home now and I don't know if I have the HungaroJET's Modplease do you have one link because the link of

HungaroJET don't work.

Congratulation for you awesome work.

Skull

HungaroJet mod is already included in this mod. Everything is ready in the mod for easy and complete installation.

Greetings Skull. :)

• 6 months later...

How can this mod be fixed so it works in 1.5 Beta?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

How can this mod be fixed so it works in 1.5 Beta?

Try adding an extra folder in 'Mods\tech' for the 'Farp-Hill texture' stuff to sit in. For example, the folder structure becomes something like 'Mods\tech\FARPMod\Farp-Hill texture' rather than 'Mods\tech\Farp-Hill texture'. Then add the entry.lua I have attached into your new folder. I may have done something wrong as I don't know much about this, but so far everything appears to be working properly.

Regards!

entry.lua

It worked! Thank you!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 4 weeks later...
Try adding an extra folder in 'Mods\tech' for the 'Farp-Hill texture' stuff to sit in. For example, the folder structure becomes something like 'Mods\tech\FARPMod\Farp-Hill texture' rather than 'Mods\tech\Farp-Hill texture'. Then add the entry.lua I have attached into your new folder. I may have done something wrong as I don't know much about this, but so far everything appears to be working properly.

Regards!

Thank you very much. Your fix corrected it. Good job. Now post something so I can give you some rep for this. :P

• 6 months later...

Regards!

Hello Izgud,

I did it, but it doesn't work.

I use too the Kavkaz No Forest Mod and i changed the Farp Hill.dds into my DCS Zipped files and the same of this mod.

I added Farp-Hill texture in the FARPMod folder into the Mods/tech and DemoMods/tech Folder.

The result is the same if i set off my Kavkaz No Forest Mod.

Only the little square with the 'H' are correct but the general texture is like the ground.

An idea for fix the problem?

Thanks for your help.

And sorry for my poor English.

It's not my first language ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all.

I did this workaround to run it and it works fine for me.

Hill Texture

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/771998/?sphrase_id=3643661

Because of the new Folder Structure you have to copy the files in the following Folders

Here you find the new Folder for the vfstextures:

DCSFOLDER\Mods\terrains\CaucasusBase\vfstextures\"example":LandTexturesAutumnOther

This is a Fix for 1.5.x you find in this post:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2511235&postcount=90

DCSFOLDER\Mods\tech\FARPMod(<- in here the attachted entry.lua)\Farp-Hill texture

Landing Spots

Here you find the two diffrent Landing Spot textures:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/722120/

Copy the favourite in the Folder:

DCSFOLDER\Bazar\TempTextures

This works fine with JSGME :thumbup:

Cause the size and slow internet I attachted only empty folder structure.

Unzip in your _MODS folder.

Sorry for my poor english, too ;)

New Farp-Hill and Texture.zip

• Like 1

Izgud and mafuasu

Thanks for the solution found, I've been a long time without activity around here, I'm glad you were able to run the mod. I owe them recognition. THANK YOU! I will try the solution and then commented as I was.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...