TacView only records me?

Buckeye

So ever since I updated to the new TacView it will only record me in my MP flights....no one else shows up in the ACMI's. I uninstalled and reverted back to the previous version hoping that would solve the issue, to no avail. Any idea what I might be missing?

I have the DCS World icon in the bottom right corner, and all of my flights have an ACMI created in the proper location...it is just that the only plane shown in those ACMI's is mine, and nothing else.

:helpsmilie::cry:

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

I thought I already answered this in the tacview thread ...

Global Object exports are needed to see everything in tacview.

Most MP servers disable Global Object Exports.

you need to run the track to get everything.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

You're right, GG...you did and I just missed it. Sorry about that.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440