fans of the f-105 thunderchief "Thud"

diveplane

having traveled into Arkansas USA for family affairs, after all that dust was settled, I had time to travel the area and found a jemstone of a place, little museum airfield called "Aviation Cadet World" based in Eureka Springs, AR USA , sadly the day I arrived it was closed on sundays, but apparently when they are open, they give full cockpit guided tours of these mighty warbirds. = u get to sit inside them.

I was totally awe struck at the size of the F-105 thunderchief , i am 6 foot 5 and the size made me look like a midget this jet, incredible engineering if u ask me for there time. not far behind the scale size was the F-100 super sabre also at this little air museum.

anyone that lives near this location I highly recommend you going, I am sure to make another trip here again soon, and on a day that's open for the full tour.

web site to little museum

http://aviationcadet.com/

yours truly standing foreground of F-105.

343rgqh.jpg

Edited by diveplane

The F-105 is in my opinion one of the more esthetically inclined aircraft of its time, never mind the nickname "Thud" which isn't short for its monicker...unfortunately. :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey ED or 3rd party devs! We would love to have F-105! :)

System:

Windows 10 | i7-7700K @ 4.5 Ghz | 32GB of RAM | Nvidia GTX 1080, 3440x1440 | DELL Ultrawide U3415W | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 and 2 TB Seagate Barracuda | TM Warthog Hotas | SLAW F-16 Pedals | Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive PRO VR

+ High fidelity F/A-18C simpit :)

• 1 month later...