Test Flight - DCS: UH-1H Huey Video Series

Bunyap

This is a new series of videos I am trying out that doesn't really fall into any category and I do not believe has ever been done before. The premise is that I am showing from start to finish the process I go through when learning a new aircraft in a flight simulator. It is geared towards new flight simmers who want to learn more about the genre but do not know where to begin or for experienced simmers who want to "ride along" while checking out a new aircraft.

It isn't really a tutorial series but I do pass on a lot of information on systems use and general flying of the aircraft. By the end, I will have used every system and employed every weapon so you will get everything that is coming in future "On the Range" tutorials, albeit in a little less organized fashion.

I really see this series being more useful immediately after a new aircraft is released when hardly anybody knows how to fly it. I can't think of a better "review" than seeing it in action or better "tutorial" than having someone you can go to as a cross check to make sure you are understanding the systems or are interpreting procedures in the same way.

I hope you enjoy it and let me know if you have another aircraft you would like to see receive the same treatment.

The best place to view the series and receive updates on new videos is right here:

attachment.php?attachmentid=100835&stc=1&d=1405120414

And of course there is more to see right here:

Bunyap Sims Flight Simulation Channel

DCS: A-10C Warthog - Combined Arms Mission

DCS: A-10A Warthog- The Valley Campaign

DCS: A-10C Warthog - Single Missions

1842153841_TestFlightTemplate.jpg.55a68c74434bc7a8cc338c77b748c182.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Do you cover radio navigation at any point during your videos? I have flipped through a few of them but have not found anything yet, a lot of material to sift through hehe. Awesome videos by the way, I can already fly the huey decently but still enjoy watching these =)